What's new

Clan Blood for Blood RECLUTE

superalier

Reaction score
f you are looking for a clan,welcome to Blood for Blood
first my presentation, I am the leader of the clan and my name is superalier, of EUROPE 1
If you are here is for 1- you want to join a clan that will go far or 2- you have come to gossip thing that is good

If you are active, not problematic and above all good people then you are ready to join our clan

If you have reached this point it means that you are somewhat interested, right? , In that case below I will show you the rules of this clan and some expectations that we have about him.

Our clan is very active at least for me, whenever you need help you will be happy to lend us, besides we are all good people so chances are that you have a good time with us.

Then you will be shown all the rules that this clan has, the penalty for not fulfilling any of them will be penalized with a warning, and if after that notice the same rule is still not complied or another will be immediately expelled from it.

1- WE ARE A NEUTRAL CLAN: so we DO NOT KILL anyone, if someone attacks you ,you must notify either me or an officer. ATTENTION !!: ALWAYS APPRECIATE THE NAME OF ANYONE THAT TRIES YOU TO KILL AND THE NAME OF YOUR CLAN.

2- WE ARE SOLIDARIES: we always help each other either solving problems between people or helping us in missions.

3- WE DO NOT ATTACK TOWERS: unless I give due notice and have entered war for some circumstance in that case I will give the alarm and prepare for the said war.

4- WE ARE ACTIVE AND IMPROVE

5 CHARITY TO THE CLAN: well, this may be the part you least like surely, it's the part of the DONATIONS !! ^^ you have to donate 1000 dds each 3 days are 2 times a week.

6.ELECTIONS: Before participating in an election you must tell the clan and then me, then I will give an answer.

7.HAVE FUN

CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU READ THE RULES !! That means you're still interested. After reading this you will have some questions as it is obvious but for that I am, to answer them.

1- HOW CAN I ASCEND RANGE IN THE CLAN ?: Very easy to only raise the rank of people of great confidence.

2- DO WE HAVE ENEMY CLANS ?: for now not but ... maybe in the future there is some friction so stay tuned.

3- WHAT ARE THE CLAN'S FUTURE PLANS ?: Well, I am preparing things, the first step is always to announce the clan to an audience to obtain members. A step from a long list.

ATTENTION!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CLAN DO NOT HESITATE TO DO IT.

REMEMBER!! WE FIND IN EUROPE 1 WE WILL NOT FIND US ANOTHER PLACE.

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CLAN, YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS AND ACCEPT THE CONGRATULATIONS! YOU CAN SEND ME A CLAN REQUEST.