What's new

Claim imbalance

debi.brown

Reaction score
the game guide tells you to occupy a claim/teleport for an hour or more. but what do you do when one clan takes all the claims, and never leaves??
if you try to take over one, you are kos forever and followed by high levels and killed until you don't want to stay on that server, AM2.
there needs to be a time limit you can occupy, and a waiting period until you can qualify to take it again, to give all players on the server a chance.
the way it is now, people are leaving the server, or the game altogether :( you can't complete your game guide goals to earn gold coins.......
PLEASE MAKE IT FAIR FOR ALL!!

arachyd

Reaction score
It is not meant to be a simple thing you do and fame is handed to you with no challenge. It is a competition for fame. Other players want to win elections and complete their goals too. It is supposed to be difficult. That's why there are rewards for succeeding. I agree there is a problem with high-level players killing newer players but that has been a problem for years. DS has no interest in fixing it or making it fair.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
arachyd said:
I agree there is a problem with high-level players killing newer players but that has been a problem for years. DS has no interest in fixing it or making it fair.
Hello Arachyd :),

Narokath said:
PvP Protection is now behaving like a toggle switch instead of like a PvP state with a cooldown; Protection can only be enabled & disabled at the single remaining Guardians Outpost in Dinoville.
PvP Protection can only be enabled when no other PvP state is active (Duelist or Outlaw).
PvP Protection is automatically enabled for new players right from the start.
Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
as arachyd said~ it's not supposed to be easy..........and you are not KOSed forever, you are definitely exaggerating there, warnings are given. I know the game guide is annoying ( I hope with the updates they will remove those), but again, fame is not easy, it is earned, not given. I was level 25 when level 25 was tops before I was trying to get any buildings. As far as being killed by high levels, say something to us, we do NOT tolerate anyone being bullies to anyone (except enemy clans :LOL: )