What's new

Christmas event 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

roqi319

Reaction score
hey all!!!

as you all may have already experienced one of the worst events of DS history i.e. christmas 2013...

event is totally lame and bugged...

1. xmas bandits are very few and hundreds of players after single bandit and only one person gets a gift... which is crap. too much time wasting...
2. only one 20 lvl quest giver and it doesn't give group quests more often and a single quest appx takes 1 hour to complete as too many players and lags make it even more difficult...
3. each quest only give 1 candy as reward which is more sh**. atleast 1 quest should give 5 canides as single quest is too difficult to complete quickly.

LAST YEAR CHRISTMAS EVENT WAS BETTER THAN THIS ONE... i am already fed-up of this event :mad:

and DS has lost its standard and not worth of any more of my playing time... trex is also lame which took me 8 months of constant hardwork to get it. :cry:

now i wonder how much further DS's level can sink now ;)

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
hey all!!!

as you all may have already experienced one of the worst events of DS history i.e. christmas 2013...

event is totally lame and bugged...

1. xmas bandits are very few and hundreds of players after single bandit and only one person gets a gift... which is crap. too much time wasting...
2. only one 20 lvl quest giver and it doesn't give group quests more often and a single quest appx takes 1 hour to complete as too many players and lags make it even more difficult...
3. each quest only give 1 candy as reward which is more sh**. atleast 1 quest should give 5 canides as single quest is too difficult to complete quickly.

LAST YEAR CHRISTMAS EVENT WAS BETTER THAN THIS ONE... i am already fed-up of this event :mad:

and DS has lost its standard and not worth of any more of my playing time... trex is also lame which took me 8 months of constant hardwork to get it. :cry:

now i wonder how much further DS's level can sink now ;)
:LOL: I haven't logged into the game in 3 or 4 days. Thanks for sharing your feedback. The Halloween 2013 event was lame as well. I hear America_1 has more instances than other servers. I can only imagine how frustrating it is for you all in other servers to complete lackluster events due to everyone sharing 2 or 3 instances.

Pimpslapper

Reaction score
Also there must be a bug cause when i do the quests i get no packages. I was getting them when the event started but I have done many missions and still no package so how am i to get stars?????????????

autobuns

Reaction score
the quest givers take way too long for their rewards to reset, and since i can only get presents from the level 20 NPC in goldfields.... it's ridiculous. the reward reset time needs to be shortened and there should be another quest giver for level 20s.

not really that impressed with the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.