What's new

Centro Usage

ByteBandit

Reaction score
So i was perusing the DS Wiki last night and I read the the article on Centros, then I read the comments. The comments went something like this: CENTRO IZ WURST DIINNOOOO EVERRRRR :cry: :x !!!! Then someone would reply, "You just dont know how to use it." So I was curious, how exactly DO you use the centro? What about the centro to some people get and some dont? Answers appreciated. :|

rajazribi

Reaction score
ByteBandit said:
So i was perusing the DS Wiki last night and I read the the article on Centros, then I read the comments. The comments went something like this: CENTRO IZ WURST DIINNOOOO EVERRRRR :cry: :x !!!! Then someone would reply, "You just dont know how to use it." So I was curious, how exactly DO you use the centro? What about the centro to some people get and some dont? Answers appreciated. :|
i have no idea what is this about, every dino is simple to use so just read the skill info and think about appropriate use for it skills

ByteBandit

Reaction score
What I mean is sometimes I will be playing and I come across some high levels(30-40) dueling. One will have centro and the other will have carno, brachi, whatever. And invariably, the one with the centro will say, Man, this dino is awesome, I just need to learn how to use it. Or something along that line. So thats what I am asking, yes I know how to "use" the centro, I just want to know why people say what they say about centros. Is there a certain way to play it? Do you use certain skills in a certain manner? Things like that.

rajazribi

Reaction score
i don't think there is different ways to use any dino, i mean everthing is simple if you think about it

arachyd

Reaction score
Centro is definitely used differently from some of the other dinos because it's most powerful attacks must be from a distance.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
ByteBandit said:
Hello ByteBandit,

Please visit the link given below, I hope will make you understand the dinos a bit better ;)

http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=6579

regards,
Orrire.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hey There,

You can also visit here :D

Information about all the dinosaurs :- http://dinostorm.com/en/online-3d-game/dinosaur-lexicon

Thanks and Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Player

Reaction score
Sadly, the lexicon isn't updated as the CR took place, and changed the game (in a better one in my opinion). It depends on what implants does the centro have, and what techs does the enemy have.