What's new

Catalyst [closed to admittance]

K4SS

Reaction score
Attention: Since the Patch, I have decided no longer to actively take on new recruits. I will not be playing as long as I was before - if at all - and so... Catalyst may disband.

Thank you everyone who is currently in the clan or has been with us, it was a good running with you. I hope that unlike me, you will find the changes to Dinostorm acceptable and continue to enjoy the game more and more. Take care.

Peace!
Our Server: Europe_1
Leader: Rosandra
Officers: Cazzio, Anrisa

Welcome to the Catalyst clan topic. All the need to know information is here, updated and added as required. We are new clan on the server but active and working hard to be one of the best. Are you interested in joining?

Requirements for Entry:
  • Level 10+ ranger.
  • Be fairly active (if you are away for awhile, let me or an Officer know).
  • Speak english, even a little (players from all countries are welcome though).

Our Laws:
  • Try to talk in clan chat once in awhile when you are online so we know your active.
  • Respect Everyone inside the clan. Especially the leader and officers.
  • Mature behaviour is expected of everyone. Which means no repeated begging, spamming chat, being vulgar, no racism, obsessive swearing and so on. If your old enough to play the game, your old enough to take some responsibility for your actions.
  • If someone in Catalyst asks for your help and you have the time, try to help them. Those who actively support the clan will have a higher chance of being promoted to and staying as an Officer.
  • Ask before taking a Claim/Site/Camp already owned by an allied clan.
  • If there is a clan war please be present and take part. If you have a valid reason for being unable to come, like being occupied in another war or guarding a camp, then you are fine.
  • We otherwise have no enemies, we are generally friendly towards others.
  • Don't start drama with other clans (repeated pk'ing for no reason, abusive language, bullying etc).
  • If you have a problem with another member in Catalyst you should first try to work it out amongst yourselves, and do not get the whole clan involved. Otherwise, consult the leader about the problem and we'll see how it goes from there.
  • If you see an Outlaw, you have our blessing to hunt them down (unless they are an allied clan).
  • If you abuse the clan and its members to get Implants etc and then leave without reason, we reserve the right to hunt you down on every possible map when we see you (you'll also be added to our KoS list).

[*]Last of all, have fun and play on! I look forwards to meeting you all ingame.

Allies:
-X Dino Death X-
WAR FREAK

Would you like to be one? Contact me.

Never attack allies or their buildings under any circumstance without the targets permission - unless they attack you first (which shouldn't happen), even those who are already outlaws. To do so would violate the alliance between us. If someone in an allied clan is causing trouble aimed towards you or Catalyst itself, talk to me or their leader about it first. Don't try to take matters into your own hands and break down the alliance, possibly starting a war or making a perm enemy of a clan. This an instant kickable offence, and will get you on our KoS list.

Enemies:
No one, let's try to keep it that way.

Kill on Sight:
None right now.

K4SS

Reaction score
Why thank you.

The clan is now actively recruiting new blood and we hope to grow into noticable numbers soon.