What's new

Carno Better Than T-rex?

joefarid11

Reaction score
Too Much Sheriff Players Are Using carno While Hunting/pvp/war And They Got T-rex But Why?
Because Carno lvl 40=9300 Strength And t-rex Level 40=9600-9800 Strength.
But Carno Got A Skill That Makes It Better than T-rex In Everything Its Carnage Attacks Which Heals You In Extra Power.
Then Why People Want To Get Rex If Carno Is Better?
Please Make Carno Weaker So t-rex Would Be Better Or Add More Strength For T-rex So It Sould Beat The carno

arachyd

Reaction score
I always used my coelophysis. My t-rex was too weak and the coel was better able to attack from a distance. T-rex is mostly just a status symbol unless you take lots of time to practice with it. Those who use it well can do a lot of damage with it.

ByteBandit

Reaction score
arachyd said:
T-rex is mostly just a status symbol unless you take lots of time to practice with it. Those who use it well can do a lot of damage with it.
Do you remeber my post Centro Usage? This is what I was asking. Arachyd says "Those who use it well" How do you learn to use the Centro well? and what do you mean "unless you take lots of time to practice with it" How do you practice using a dino? And if you can, how do I practice and get better with Centro? This is what I was asking. :?: :?: :?:

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
what do you mean "unless you take lots of time to practice with it" How do you practice using a dino? And if you can, how do I practice and get better with Centro?
Just spend time using the Centro. PvP people with it. Try different combinations of implants and weapon techs. Also, the Rex is pretty much the only dinosaur that has any kind of learning curve. Maybe the Centro too, I'm not really sure. But most of them are pretty straight forward.

ZwalistyDrwal

Reaction score
Carno is overpowered because his second skill (carnage attack) has 300% :eek: damage without charging, it's OP