Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
This upcoming update destroys the old version of the game. It pushes us beyond what we are used to... I don't even want to play anymore... but we have to stay for the sake of my efforts and for my friends... Bring back the old building system. Dinoville should not get a building.. so that we can attack at any time... And clans that do not have a building like the current one should take the building.. issues such as download rate should be removed... SHOULD THIS LAST UPDATE BE REMOVED?

- Venimeuse -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Venimeuse
Clan
Elite Anarchy X
ofc dv holds sites, cus depend of elections activity! the most inactive servers are the main impacted and see their maps with only half of available sites (so only 6)
u still can play on a server with all full map available on eu_1 or am_1 OR just stop complain and stop playing at all :)
a bit rude but it's reality , devs can't remove this update just cus ONE person is nostalgic X'D

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
ofc dv holds sites, cus depend of elections activity! the most inactive servers are the main impacted and see their maps with only half of available sites (so only 6)
u still can play on a server with all full map available on eu_1 or am_1 OR just stop complain and stop playing at all :)
a bit rude but it's reality , devs can't remove this update just cus ONE person is nostalgic X'D
well well well i see some big words here like reality and dead server SO I amma put out some points here to actually let you know the real statistics
1) its just not one person thanks to black moon for having a poll here. you can literally see the polls for yourself which is literally a difference of a square of the number of the people in no 's compared to yes's so cleary i dont know where you get the feeling just "1 person" wants this. maybe its just ur insecurity acting up because not much people can back ur claim or share the same as u feel about the update. yes sorry reality sucks
2)its clear you are supporting the update just because your ally's cant do much of a war even before update came and thats why they left and now your just a handful few so your only way to have a shot at anything is just to cling on this update and hope things are with u until time (speaking of asia 1)
3)this update has been there for long and as an older player than you i can say many updates before this time came which werenot very welcomed or "hated" but not at this scale where almost the people who likes the update dont even a fair number against people who dont like the updates (yes some updates in this was good like extra power retention which was almost basically like old gameplay mechanic where ucould get extra power bygiving damage but regardless the major part of it is hated) and this update is still not much "loved or used to" its like that toxic relationship and eventually the non toxic party will ofc forget it while the toxic party will regret it as it would almost be impossible to find a gamebase like this
4) i propose for peoplee who really luv this update if its possible they can just get a new server and get their accounts transferred (Dont think devs will have to do muchof a job here cuz the no. will be so less) and let thepre 2024 game version continue with ofc updates such not like this

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
These new updates are literally killing us.. we can't enjoy the game... bring back the old building system... Supply May Not Be.. It can be continued with dino dollars.. reputations can be produced less again, but this is like losing buildings and waiting for hours or very few downloads bullshit killed the game... bring back the old building system again.

Lexus.us

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- LexuS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
The game is completely over.. Players are slowly leaving.. While it is difficult to develop, new updates of the building system have destroyed the game...

Lexus.us

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- LexuS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!
WE WANT THE OLD UPDATE!

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -
I agree, the game is over.. I bought Rex but I don't even play the game anymore.. This new system is PVP and it has finished the wars, no one dies in the building and they buy buildings. What is this?