What's new

Can we remove the option of changing emails?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Account sharing and buying is a problem? dont let them change e mail. I have NEVER seen an app, game or service giving the possibility of changing emails. I dont even understand the reason why anyone would do it.

Cheers
Eduard

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Okey but what happens to the ones that forget passwords to their email accs?

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
you still need to veryfy it in your mailbox. and tbh we all know one email (our main one) perfectly well so forgetting the password of that wouldnt be an issue. just use that. as i said, we dont need two.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
and it resolves a problem that has been killing the game

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Screenshot_4.jpg
if you forget your Dino Storm password, just make a new one. if you cant log in in your original e mail, then you should first learn how to use a Computer

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
well people are stupid and cant remember anything so no. also theres plenty of games I play and played where they let you switch emails because stuff happens. I had to do it because I wasn't receiving all my emails with my hotmail email

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
well people are stupid and cant remember anything so no. also theres plenty of games I play and played where they let you switch emails because stuff happens. I had to do it because I wasn't receiving all my emails with my hotmail email
fair enough. i just think you should contact support instead of having this feature open for everyone.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
fair enough. i just think you should contact support instead of having this feature open for everyone.
agreed but the ds support seems to be overwhelmed and short staffed. they barely get back to people now

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
agreed but the ds support seems to be overwhelmed and short staffed. they barely get back to people now
i dont know about that. I asked them to change my location since i moved from italy to swizerland, and they did it quite quickly. I dont think everyone will ask for an email change all the time.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I have NEVER seen an app, game or service giving the possibility of changing emails
do you live in a cave?
I use Facebook, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, LinkedIn, Steam, and all of them allow users to change their primary emails. Please take just 10 seconds to search on Google or ask GPT before complaining about something.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
But you still have to contact support right? My point is to not make the option this easy because of the account market.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
But you still have to contact support right? My point is to not make the option this easy because of the account market.
There are many more efficient ways to solidly prohibit account sharing. Removing the ability to change account email addresses will cause more harm to players than profit.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i dont know about that. I asked them to change my location since i moved from italy to swizerland, and they did it quite quickly. I dont think everyone will ask for an email change all the time.
good for you. 1 person

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I dont know man… it seems as the option is rarely used and only by acc sellers but i get your point