What's new

Can we get some order to the clan roster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arachyd

Reaction score
As an officer in a clan I found it extremely difficult to apply boosters when my clan was being attacked because there is absolutely no order to the roster of clan members. It changes daily and seems to be random as to who is on what page of the list. I'd have to keep scrolling through it looking for one member at a time while trying to remember who got what booster. It would help if the members were in some kind of order - alphabetical or player level maybe but please do something with it. Several times players have gotten killed in-game while I was searching for them in the clan roster to give them boosters. It would also be a huge help if there were some indicator of who is online in the clan so we don't have to click on them individually or whisper to them to find out.

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
Yes, I agree with this, as I have problems with looking for people in huge clans such as Dino Troopers Sentinels or The Revolution. Roster order would be a dream come true for officers everywhere.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
I think in each clan their should be new positions. Also a spot where u can select a booster and type a players name on it and they automatically get the booster.

Status
Not open for further replies.