What's new

came back from a 3 years break. got a LOT of questions to ask.

maderfuker.ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
0MrHaCkeR0
Clan
No clan
so last time i played was 3 years ago, it looks like a lot of things has changed. (im level 31)

I want to know:

1-Best Dino, weapon, techs and implants for hunting

2-best way to farm Dino dollars, I'm level 31, should I kill level 25 mobs or 29?

3-how does mob level scaling work? for example, what is the difference between a 25 LVL mob and a 29 LVL mob? the higher the level, the higher chance of good loot or what exactly?

4- I remember that at a time I was getting x4 gems from higher mobs level than mine, is it the case now, or they removed this feature for gems and only kept for loot?

5- is there is a discord server for dino storm players?

And the most important question is, is this game pay to win or free to play? I mean you can buy anything with coins now, not only that but the booster update made it even worse. now u buy a violent booster and kill mobs higher than your level and get x4 the loot easy without any issue, and it's harder to find basic boosters now.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
well 1 there is no better Dino all the dinos in its category are different, the only good Dino is the rex, which is no longer the paper rex as we know it, the weapons tegnos implants and dinos are level

2) being level 31 if you are full 31 or 30 or you have things lvl 30, it would be recommended to hunt zone lvl 33 34 if you have the ability to beat those bugs, the reason is because: if you hunt in 1 level greater than yours the probability is equal only changes is the number that you will get from objects between rare common and normal , a lvl 50 fighter in zone lvl 53 and give x4 in zone lvl 52 x3 in zone lvl 51 x2.

3) the difference between levels is like that of a player if it is lvl 31 and your opponent is lvl 32 will have level 32

4) the gems were a bug already fixed the gems should not give x2...

5) ja discord para Dino storm apenas si nos están escuchando para lo que queremos ahora vamos a tener discord

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
so last time i played was 3 years ago, it looks like a lot of things has changed. (im level 31)

I want to know:

1-Best Dino, weapon, techs and implants for hunting

2-best way to farm Dino dollars, I'm level 31, should I kill level 25 mobs or 29?

3-how does mob level scaling work? for example, what is the difference between a 25 LVL mob and a 29 LVL mob? the higher the level, the higher chance of good loot or what exactly?

4- I remember that at a time I was getting x4 gems from higher mobs level than mine, is it the case now, or they removed this feature for gems and only kept for loot?

5- is there is a discord server for dino storm players?

And the most important question is, is this game pay to win or free to play? I mean you can buy anything with coins now, not only that but the booster update made it even worse. now u buy a violent booster and kill mobs higher than your level and get x4 the loot easy without any issue, and it's harder to find basic boosters now.
0- Change your username

maderfuker.ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
0MrHaCkeR0
Clan
No clan
well 1 there is no better Dino all the dinos in its category are different, the only good Dino is the rex, which is no longer the paper rex as we know it, the weapons tegnos implants and dinos are level

2) being level 31 if you are full 31 or 30 or you have things lvl 30, it would be recommended to hunt zone lvl 33 34 if you have the ability to beat those bugs, the reason is because: if you hunt in 1 level greater than yours the probability is equal only changes is the number that you will get from objects between rare common and normal , a lvl 50 fighter in zone lvl 53 and give x4 in zone lvl 52 x3 in zone lvl 51 x2.

3) the difference between levels is like that of a player if it is lvl 31 and your opponent is lvl 32 will have level 32

4) the gems were a bug already fixed the gems should not give x2...

5) ja discord para Dino storm apenas si nos están escuchando para lo que queremos ahora vamos a tener discord
what about the pay to win question?

also i know every dino is different but i mean what is the meto builds for today that everyone uses for hunting?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
from higher lvl mobs drop chance is higher as well, not only amount of drop

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

also i know every dino is different but i mean what is the meto builds for today that everyone uses for hunting?
there is no meta, just for hunting as always its best something what deals the most dmg, in close range carno or rex + any gun except pm or yager, for far range any dino, except rex or carno + any gun except colt or ss (showstopper)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
check dino, weapon, implant and techs lexicons in game page, its updated so it will be easier to understand what does what and how it does something now

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

its hard to tell

maderfuker.ds

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
0MrHaCkeR0
Clan
No clan
its hard to tell
its easy to tell actually. i just ran out of boosters and now hunting is VERY slow and very HARD. i did 4.5k per shot with violent now its 1.5k so basically i kill everything x3 slower lmao

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
its easy to tell actually. i just ran out of boosters and now hunting is VERY slow and very HARD. i did 4.5k per shot with violent now its 1.5k so basically i kill everything x3 slower lmao
its price for balance, before all what you needed in game were 1-2 mandatory dinos and guns, 4-5 mandatory imps and techs, now everything is useful