What's new

Calvin Douglas, "All it takes is the right tools," have 6 crates, but can't give them to anyone

Lowakaha

Reaction score
I'm currently helping Calvin Douglas with his first assignment, "All it takes is the right tools." I picked up crates, and when I hover the mouse over the task icon it claims I have 6/6 creates. However, I've only been able to give one to a worker. The game keeps sending me to workers to give them tools, but a popup-text line claims "Required: 1x crate tools" as if I haven't any. Can someone help me discover what is going wrong? I can't pick up more crates, the game claims I aleady have the limit. Thanks.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-

Heartkid

Reaction score
Lowakaha said:
I'm currently helping Calvin Douglas with his first assignment, "All it takes is the right tools." I picked up crates, and when I hover the mouse over the task icon it claims I have 6/6 creates. However, I've only been able to give one to a worker. The game keeps sending me to workers to give them tools, but a popup-text line claims "Required: 1x crate tools" as if I haven't any. Can someone help me discover what is going wrong? I can't pick up more crates, the game claims I aleady have the limit. Thanks.
Will i think its Mostly Happen when your PC high load or slow Internet .
i suggest if you click back to the same Quest Like >Fallow the Quest < it will start working otherwise delete java catches , Restart your Pc , Router may also help :geek: