What's new

Bully's

SpaceSnake

Reaction score
SpaceClan is a clan dedicated to getting rid of outlaws and bullies, We're working hard for this very issue to go away. I agree low levels are not dead weight, we were all low levels once and we should be helping them not making work harder. I wish some people would have a heart, if this person was outlawed I can tell the clan to keep watch on the particular character.

multiKwolf

Reaction score
Easy way to handle a bully is get better and stronger than him fast " ignor him if he kills you while you we're hunting for upgrades or questing " ignoring him / her whos bullying you is probably better "makes you more focus on what your doing also after your stronger than the guy whos bullying you " you dont have to worry about dieng dont you ;)

it happpend to me alot when i was a level 1 a highlevel bully called me noob and killed me for no reason his level was about level 14 " i was pretty ticked off when that happend "twitch" so i stayed up latenight to level up to level 14 both dino gun ,and ,ranger it took me 4 to 3 days to get to the same level as him but higher "no GOLD im not a plus that time" and well he got what he deserve XD lol
^^ just keep yer head up

Cool-Ace

Reaction score
I am a Lv 25 player in clan we do not bully or like bullies ! I agree with those who say this bulling must stop ! I Have this to say to the GM's Set a fixed attack on PvP and claims ! This way everyone has a fair chance ! Lets say if I have a claim the maxed times it can be attacked in a 24 hour time is 3 and do the same with players set it at say 5 times a day one person can be attacked ! Also set a limit to how many time one person can attack another person ! So if one is a bully he can only attack another person say 2 times max ! Then he must find someone else to attack ! If there is not some set changes then this game is going to lose a lot of players as there is one clan I know of that is not letting other player hold a claim and gain fame and with out fame u can not get to hold spot in elections ! Thus never getting chance to become a Sheriff the ultimate goal of this game ! There are other players on this game whom I believe are using some kind of a hack ! There is no way a lv 15 with a lv 15 cento and lv 15 hammer can take out a lv 25 with a lv 22 peacemaker and a lv 22 brocki ! in just 5 shots ! ( lv15 had 800 hp vs lv 25 with 15120 hp ) I Ask Please that something be done about this bulling crap !!!!
Another thing that needs to be addressed is the bad language and name calling ! But then that is just small problem compared to this bully crap !!

multiKwolf

Reaction score
well im a level 25 now lol xD all max no kidding check my impants , techs , guns and dino lol after what the space clan did i got really ticked off and started workin like crazy both in real life and game lol :) i dont think they will be touching me for a while :cool: