What's new

Bullying In World Schools, Now In Dino Storm???

Status
Not open for further replies.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Hello English & Brithish friends.
Currently with clan war and PvP changed now, now you can see Bullying when your rivals get kicked in a PvP or a war, i have an english clan in America_1, it's a big one and with a lot of allies, and we're almost stronger in America_1 and currently i over seen Virtual Bullying here in Dino Storm; for further references to clear this and penalize these guys i'll put a screenshot when i can find one about them, mostly bullying players are from spanish clans about their racims with english, brazilian and french players so it's sadly...
If before you've seen players making bullying virtual bullying to others in Dino Storm, post it here with a screenshot, i have many screenshot of racist players too, and when i have enuogh replies from you guys i'll put my screenshots here in.

-Best Regards & Wishes.

lolchrisgarone

Reaction score
Its always been like this. Not much to do. The delta, and revs are just sore losers.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I've been called a bully, homophobe, racist and sexist...among other things.
I'm honest, I show my true colors, and I will not conform to political correctness.

Let me make something clear, though... I've seen players in predominately English-speaking clans insult & bully players in predominately Spanish-speaking clans... so don't think for a second the English-speaking clans are innocent victims of bullying. One US player called a South American player an ethnic slur, but no one calls him a racist. These players aren't unbiased victims, they're biased hypocrites.

My point is... don't complain about Spanish-speaking clans verbally bullying English-speaking clans... there are far more English-speaking bullies & bigots than there are victims on America_1... bullies & bigots of all ages, from 11 to 40+ years old.

I've witnessed English-speaking women slander Spanish-speaking women by calling them w*ores numerous times. Did any English-speaking players report them? Doubt it.

Hypocrites, don't report anyone if you're not going to report everyone including your friends / clanmates.

And also, some comments can be taken out of context, like "I hate blacks"...
There is a clan called _BLACK_, but if a new player sees "I hate blacks", s/he may report the comment as racism.

How does Splitscreen handle comments taken out of context?

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
i really hate the bullying noob vs a 15-25 as far as gameplay goes...and as far as the slurs and whatnot. AM2 actually has more non english speaking players and they are always swearing and trash talking. Not to mention use tons of gold to level up really quick and then bully people. Same kind of crap happens on every server, and wont stop, that's for sure. GM's need to be unannounced to really do any good.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
I've been called a bully, homophobe, racist and sexist...among other things.
I'm honest, I show my true colors, and I will not conform to political correctness.

Let me make something clear, though... I've seen players in predominately English-speaking clans insult & bully players in predominately Spanish-speaking clans... so don't think for a second the English-speaking clans are innocent victims of bullying. One US player called a South American player an ethnic slur, but no one calls him a racist. These players aren't unbiased victims, they're biased hypocrites.

My point is... don't complain about Spanish-speaking clans verbally bullying English-speaking clans... there are far more English-speaking bullies & bigots than there are victims on America_1... bullies & bigots of all ages, from 11 to 40+ years old.

I've witnessed English-speaking women slander Spanish-speaking women by calling them w*ores numerous times. Did any English-speaking players report them? Doubt it.

Hypocrites, don't report anyone if you're not going to report everyone including your friends / clanmates.

And also, some comments can be taken out of context, like "I hate blacks"...
There is a clan called _BLACK_, but if a new player sees "I hate blacks", s/he may report the comment as racism.

How does Splitscreen handle comments taken out of context?
Not only USA Players, Polish players are racist too, in America_1 some Polish players didn't liked me cause i'm American, dude no 1 is saint but racims, sexist, homophobe is something hypocritical here so we must take an action for this..

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
Some people think that im a sexist because my clans named the predators. They are totally wrong. :(

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
docgreenthumb said:
i really hate the bullying noob vs a 15-25 as far as gameplay goes...and as far as the slurs and whatnot. AM2 actually has more non english speaking players and they are always swearing and trash talking. Not to mention use tons of gold to level up really quick and then bully people. Same kind of crap happens on every server, and wont stop, that's for sure. GM's need to be unannounced to really do any good.
This is a MMO cowboy game... attacking someone of a lower level than you isn't bullying. Most higher level players have been attacked by lower level players, especially lower level outlaws, for no reason other than curiosity. Are lower level outlaws who attack higher level players considered bullies? No. I'm not keen on people thinking just because someone is smaller/younger/weaker/etc they get a pass, but bigger/older/stronger/etc people should only fight someone they're own size/age (or level in this game). That's a double standard.

alekjoao98 said:
Not only USA Players, Polish players are racist too, in America_1 some Polish players didn't liked me cause i'm American, dude no 1 is saint but racims, sexist, homophobe is something hypocritical here so we must take an action for this..
I don't understand your "racism, sexist, homophobe is something hypocritical here" comment. Please explain.

And I haven't even noticed any Polish players on America_1, but in another game I used to play which has Polish developers and majority Polish players, the Polish took over every server (English/UK, French, Russian, Turk) even though they have their own server with 17 Polish realms... the other four servers only have 10 realms combined.

Gmanwolf said:
Some people think that im a sexist because my clans named the predators. They are totally wrong. :(
Lmao that's ridiculous! Blame Chris Hansen's "To Catch A Predator" tv show.

RexDude

Reaction score
If i was to be wise i'd suggest to leave America_1. It turns you into the monster you always hated. I've been there and totally blew it. That was when an old friend i thought dead came to the rescue and took me to my first and last server Asia_1. Every player you set eyes on is english here. It is rare to find spanish or any other players. Above all is that getting the rex is easiest here.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
RexDude said:
If i was to be wise i'd suggest to leave America_1. It turns you into the monster you always hated. I've been there and totally blew it. That was when an old friend i thought dead came to the rescue and took me to my first and last server Asia_1. Every player you set eyes on is english here. It is rare to find spanish or any other players. Above all is that getting the rex is easiest here.
That's good advice, but I dread starting over. I'm gradually quitting this game since I am KoS (kill-on-sight).

ARIDER

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
RexDude said:
That's good advice, but I dread starting over. I'm gradually quitting this game since I am KoS (kill-on-sight).
Start over, AM 1 is too old.

Status
Not open for further replies.