lxl-ViPeR-lxl

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
lxl-ViPeR-lxl
Clan
ProJect X
Pleasant good day lovely devs, recently I noticed that your primary focus is trying to fix the portal combat system, however, I have realized that the battle cry ability on Rex is broken. For example, if a player were to roar their enemy, based on the enemy's POV, they would remain stationary and then instantly teleport to the intended location that they were roared at. Ps. Why y'all nerfed the stability...
Okay thank you devs, keep safe.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Pleasant good day lovely devs, recently I noticed that your primary focus is trying to fix the portal combat system, however, I have realized that the battle cry ability on Rex is broken. For example, if a player were to roar their enemy, based on the enemy's POV, they would remain stationary and then instantly teleport to the intended location that they were roared at.
That should be fixed already with the latest update

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Pleasant good day lovely devs, recently I noticed that your primary focus is trying to fix the portal combat system, however, I have realized that the battle cry ability on Rex is broken. For example, if a player were to roar their enemy, based on the enemy's POV, they would remain stationary and then instantly teleport to the intended location that they were roared at. Ps. Why y'all nerfed the stability...
Okay thank you devs, keep safe.
is the friendly fire roar bug finnaly fixed? aka you can hit your own friends with the roar even with the option to duel friends is off?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
is the friendly fire roar bug finnaly fixed? aka you can hit your own friends with the roar even with the option to duel friends is off?
During conflict phase you can attack your friends, regardless of the dueling setting. (and fear them) If this is also possible during protected phase, then this is a bug.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
During conflict phase you can attack your friends, regardless of the dueling setting. (and fear them) If this is also possible during protected phase, then this is a bug.
You can during the protected phase. It has happened to me and My Friends multiple Times and the only this happened was after the Roar rework.

IrineyNoxyXX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-IrineyNoxy-
Clan
MontBlancKnights
@Autoestrada Hihway, minha pergunta e dúvida, queria que você nos trazesse as novidades nos próximos dias ou meses se teremos, mamute como mais um de caça, Masmorras como Dungeos e Se Vocês estão finalizando ou trabalhando no Novo Dinossauro Carnivoro e mapa novo está previsto para final de 2024 a 2025:confused:? Não sei como o Dino storm vai estar lá; a Respeito de Novos eventos do halloween Modo Noite algo Tenebroso para 2024:confused:???? e se teremos Mudanças nas próximas Atualizações Redux do DIno storm *-* estou ancioso para Saber.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
You can during the protected phase. It has happened to me and My Friends multiple Times and the only this happened was after the Roar rework.
If i am not mistaken, it was also possible before battlecry rework, and if you try to do that on outlaw player while your friend is nearby, you will also get duelist without window opening for it.

Another thing is its also possible with claw, even friendly fire is turned off, you can still damage your friends with claw implant.

Last edited:

lxl-ViPeR-lxl

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
lxl-ViPeR-lxl
Clan
ProJect X
That should be fixed already with the latest update
This wasn't fixed as far as i know on my end. I still end up in the same issue when someone roars at me, i don't move and then when the roar finishes, i instantly teleport to the intended location.