Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I am very much aware of how to report a bug to support but exactly 1 month ago, I did report some bugs but I noticed today that they are still in the game, hence the reason I'm writing this here.

1. On 10 November, there was an update that was supposed to fix the clan boosters bug. Not sure if that's fixed but now when I heal, I don't see the heal Symbol on my Health Bar.

2. The 2019 Halloween Event still doesn't appear in the Event List.

3. About 1 month ago, I reported a weird bug to support. Essentially, when you would go to Asia1 and open friendlist and type "Cerberus" the game would crash, reported the bug to support but it's still here, unfixed.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
About 1 month ago, I reported a weird bug to support. Essentially, when you would go to Asia1 and open friendlist and type "Cerberus" the game would crash, reported the bug to support but it's still here, unfixed.​
Devs wont't stop working on whatever they are and right away begin fixing this bug. They maybe didn't fix this bug, bcs either they don't know how yet or how i see it, it's not critical bug which has to be immediately fixed, as you are aware that after typing it your game will crash so why would you do that? :unsure:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Devs wont't stop working on whatever they are and right away begin fixing this bug. They maybe didn't fix this bug, bcs either they don't know how yet or how i see it, it's not critical bug which has to be immediately fixed
Fair point!

as you are aware that after typing it your game will crash so why would you do that?
Just wanted to see if that was fixed or not. Perhaps yes, it's not a critical thing. But still a bug tho.