Sin of Wrath

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
85ip9gh
Clan
none
Hello, i am using strength, vitality, and armor implant for carno. I was thinking of getting agility implant as 4th implant. Is there some better implants to use? For burning colt i am using damage, precision, and clock tech. I was thinking of replacing clock tech with range and getting focus tech for 4th weapon tech slot. Is there a better combination of weapon techs for burning colt? thanks for the help

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
About carno, your combo is good and agility would be good too to use as 4th imp, but when getting closer to 45 lvl I recommend buying stability, since it will be needed to counter effects of most of mobs at 45+ lvls.

About colt, dmg and prec tech are good to use, clock tech is useless if you are fighting in close range, focus tech would be kind of useless too as colt is 2nd among the guns by focus. You could buy range tech, it would help little bit with reaching mobs from far ranges and it would be easier to fight with bandits. You definitely should buy dino defense tech, it will ne a lot easier to hunt and fight

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
also forgot to tell, buy claws implant whenever you can, its just awesome for farming dds with carno at "dd farm spots"

Sin of Wrath

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
85ip9gh
Clan
none
how does claws work? do u just attack 2 dinos at once and when you use a special or when your dino just auto attacks, it can hit both of them sometimes, does this work with gun special attacks too? Also is there a list of dd farm spots? I've seen some spots where smilos spawn all the time but not sure if these are what the dd farm spots are

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
how does claws work? do u just attack 2 dinos at once and when you use a special or when your dino just auto attacks, it can hit both of them sometimes, does this work with gun special attacks too? Also is there a list of dd farm spots? I've seen some spots where smilos spawn all the time but not sure if these are what the dd farm spots are
1. Claws work in a way that the higher claws attribute number you have, the more often claws are triggered and multiply targets are attacked. If I'm not wrong you can hit simultaneously up to 5 targets only with dino hits, skill damage is equally distributed to all targets, for example: you deal 20k dmg with dino skill and you are in combat with 5 mobs at same time, if claws are triggered while you hit with skill, each of those 5 mobs will receive 4k dmg.

2. I don't know if there is any list, but those spots are following:
  • 24 lvl area 2 medium spots - entelodonts(1 near parker) - each usual mob spawns separately all the time
  • 26 lvl area 3 spots - smilodons(near ross and harker) - groups spawn
  • 32 lvl area 2 spots - smilodons(1 near miller) - groups spawn
  • 33 lvl area 2 medium spots - smilodons(near duncan) - each usual and alpha mobs spawn separately all the time
  • 37 lvl area 1 big spot I think - smilodons(near clifton) - each usual and alpha mobs spawn separately all the time
  • 40 lvl area 2 medium spots - entelodonts(1 near montgomery and another near verde) - each usual mob spawns separately all the time
  • 43 lvl area 3 big spots - smilodons(close to kirk), entelodonts(close to kirk), centros(near yamhill) (good source of items for upgrading, but not farming dd) - each usual and smilo alpha mobs spawns separately all the time
  • 44 lvl area 2 big spots - carno(near zarah), pachy bandits(good source of items for upgrading, but not farming dd) - each mob spawns separately all the time
  • 47 lvl area 1 medium spot I think - smilodons(near pruitt) - each usual mob spawns separately all the time
  • 49 lvl area 2 medium spots - smilodons(market) - each usual mob spawns separately all the time
  • 52 lvl area 7 small spots - smilodons(all over the area) - each usual and alpha mobs spawn separately all the time
  • 53 lvl area 1 medium and 1 big spots - smilodns (1 near watkins and another near otis) - each usual and alpha mobs spawn separately all the time
That's huge list :D I possibly forgot some of their details so that list may be not completely correct