What's new

Attack Delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
I know I'm not the only person experiencing this, but can something please be done about the attack delay? Like I'll hit a weapon skill and it won't work until like 10 seconds later due to lag or whatever. If I'm fighting a higher level thing, the mob will still be able to attack me and I take damage, but I'm pretty much frozen and can't attack it until the lag/attack delay passes and by then I'm usually dead.

This has been going on for about a week now that I've noticed and none of the server restarts or anything have corrected it.

pumkin

Reaction score
ohh yeah agreeeeee much weakest players than me atakkac me and i atakc him too but i cant im like paralize

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
wellthatshistory said:
I know I'm not the only person experiencing this, but can something please be done about the attack delay? Like I'll hit a weapon skill and it won't work until like 10 seconds later due to lag or whatever. If I'm fighting a higher level thing, the mob will still be able to attack me and I take damage, but I'm pretty much frozen and can't attack it until the lag/attack delay passes and by then I'm usually dead.

This has been going on for about a week now that I've noticed and none of the server restarts or anything have corrected it.
I think it is lag, and is probably mostly because of all the players DS is attracting. Players have what is called a ping (i'm sure you know what that is) which is their connection to a server. The higher the ping, the more you lag, other people's pings can also make you lag, that is why the servers have been crap the past month because alot of players are crammed into one server. Sure there is 4 other servers but the primary servers such as Europe_1 and America_1 have without a doubt much more players. Since DS has reached 1,000,000 players already it would evenly make 200,000 players per server. Though it is at a million, there is a lot of spare accounts being made by players to troll their enemies by attacking their buildings etc.

And this "weapon skill lag" has been going on for quite a while, just not as often as everyday, but mostly once or twice every week.

pumkin

Reaction score
MAN wtf you talk about? i think you dont understand us its a bug or glichthen we cant atakc all around us not in the lag so say your nonsense in other place

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
pumkin! Don't you get what he's saying? Not everything is a bug or glitch, okay? And Atmosphere's post is not nonsense; in fact, it is the opposite-it makes complete sense!

It's like, "I'm the actual John Smith and I have my birth certificate, X-rays, and thumbprint records to prove it!" And then someone yells, "HE'S NOT JOHN SMITH! WHAT ARE THOSE PAPERS YOU'RE HOLDING, MR. PERSON? HE'S A WITCH! HE'S A WITCH!"

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
pumkin said:
MAN wtf you talk about? i think you dont understand us its a bug or glichthen we cant atakc all around us not in the lag so say your nonsense in other place
If you don't like what i posted then why bother reading it lol. And by the way you write I can tell you only understanded half of what i said. This is a bug but it involves lag, a lot of bugs right now in this game are being caused by lag, not all of them but some. So please do your homework before posting the wrong things :D

SkyLander

Reaction score
It is simply a matter of connection, I have friends in U.S. they play very comfortable playing without lag, I have other friends in Spain, sometimes complain that much of the lag, of course not only is a matter of where you live, also is what type of connection you have, and NO, no download speed, is the quality of the connection, telling the Ping, Jitter and loss of packets sent and received to the server.
Currently I play most of the time without lag, i could say 80% of the time I have no lag and 20% yes. And my quality connction to US server's are mostly good.

pumkin

Reaction score
Atmosphere said:
If you don't like what i posted then why bother reading it lol. And by the way you write I can tell you only understanded half of what i said. This is a bug but it involves lag, a lot of bugs right now in this game are being caused by lag, not all of them but some. So please do your homework before posting the wrong things :D

hey its not a lag its a bug and i think you dont was feel that yeah? i think you pretty stupid :|

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
SkyLander said:
It is simply a matter of connection, I have friends in U.S. they play very comfortable playing without lag, I have other friends in Spain, sometimes complain that much of the lag, of course not only is a matter of where you live, also is what type of connection you have, and NO, no download speed, is the quality of the connection, telling the Ping, Jitter and loss of packets sent and received to the server.
Currently I play most of the time without lag, i could say 80% of the time I have no lag and 20% yes. And my quality connction to US server's are mostly good.
Yes it is a matter of connection, but sometimes it is just the server itself. Either way it is very annoying :)

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
pumkin said:
Atmosphere said:

hey its not a lag its a bug and i think you dont was feel that yeah? i think you pretty stupid :|
lol stop insulting players, what have I done to you :?:

pumkin

Reaction score
yeah he say do my homework dude i do all already and stop sayng nonsense on me ok?

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
pumkin said:
yeah he say do my homework dude i do all already and stop sayng nonsense on me ok?
don't lose your temper buddy :D

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah this glitch is happening to me since last wednesday after long restart of server :mad:

arachyd

Reaction score
I've noticed a couple of delaying problems. One seems to be the server. It happens almost every time I play but refreshing usually helps. The other seems to be only around areas of high activity like the hostage quests that have 15-20 paras all attacking or when Pearl's centros get out of hand and you're swarmed by them. As you get closer the lag starts, back away and it stops. It might be an issue of my pc not able to handle that much, not sure but I see other people having the same problems.

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
arachyd said:
I've noticed a couple of delaying problems. One seems to be the server. It happens almost every time I play but refreshing usually helps. The other seems to be only around areas of high activity like the hostage quests that have 15-20 paras all attacking or when Pearl's centros get out of hand and you're swarmed by them. As you get closer the lag starts, back away and it stops. It might be an issue of my pc not able to handle that much, not sure but I see other people having the same problems.
hm... this can be the cause, everytime it happens to me i'm mostly in the middle of Mokon Woods, mostly where there are a lot of npc creatures such as the smilos, brachis etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.