What's new

Armor Games

saadi141

Reaction score
Guys i need your help
I was playing dino storm using my account on armor games but recently due to unknown reasons i cant start dino storm through armor games.
is there any way to transfer my account so i could play again using fb or other sites??????

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello saadi141,

We are aware that many of you are currently unable to play our games Dino Storm, Pirate Galaxy and Steel Legions through Armor Games.

We are looking into this issue and will update you on the situation as quickly a possible.

Your Support Team
Support News

Greetings Faye

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Support News:

We are aware that many of you are currently unable to play our games Dino Storm, Pirate Galaxy and Steel Legions through Armor Games.

Update – While our games cannot be found on armorgames.com right now, you can still play them through these URLs:

Play Dino Storm on Armor Games

Play Pirate Galaxy on Armor Games

Play Steel Legions on Armor Games

Your Support Team

Daniboy

Reaction score
Those links u posted doesnt working anymore:

"Ooops! We can't find that!

Sorry but it looks like the page you were looking for doesn't exist!

Please try the search field above. If after searching you still aren't able to find what you're looking for, please contact us."

Is there another way to log in the game with my existing armor games account?

gbor001

Reaction score
I just had the shocking discovery that Dino Storm will no longer be available on the Armorgames platform!

Splitscreen have posted the following message through their ticketing system about this matter... i will reproduce here for the peace of mind of all players...

Armor Games handing over Dino Storm, Pirate Galaxy and Steel Legions accounts to Splitscreen Games

Armor Games will no longer be managing game accounts for Dino Storm, Pirate Galaxy and Steel Legions. Instead, these game accounts will now be managed by us, Splitscreen Games. We have already begun with updating account settings for all affected users.

If you have been playing one of our games through the Armor Games website, you will receive an e-mail from us during the next few days.

The e-mail we will send you contains instructions on how to get back in the game. Please make sure you check both your inbox and spam folder.

Raptorix901

Reaction score
I can't get in my dino storm account neither. I can still log in but my main accounts are gone :(. Could you please fix this?

saadi141

Reaction score
Glad to hear i will be getting my account back
but i logged on to dino storm through armor games so will the email be sent to my id which i use to log in to armor games???

Raptorix901

Reaction score
I still didn't receive an email yet :( Could you guys please fix this? I have been waited for 3 days.

Raptorix901

Reaction score
The correct email is the email what I used on this forum account. Hope you can do something with this :)

gbor001

Reaction score
I assume that they will use the email address that Armor Games know us by... Sign into Armor Games and check the email in your profile settings... direct link is this...

http://armorgames.com/settings/contact

Anyone received the email? I did not receive it yet

Raptorix901

Reaction score
I checked it on AG, and it was the correct email :) So now I know for sure that they can't make a mistake with my email. I hope everyone's getting their mail this week :D