Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Viobis
Clan
z
Dear pilots, rangers and commanders!

Since you have been buying gold cheaply in Argentina for a long time, we will ensure that you never buy gold or buy very little with our new pricing. We are a third-class business that wants our game to go down. Everyone in the world ! since he uses dollars and is a millionaire, we will contribute to you by slightly reducing our gold amounts and raising prices to the ceiling. Our new package price is as follows.
1678377719329.png

The only amount of gold is 350, and it's only $934.99 !

If you want this kind of nonsense to be corrected, you should not buy gold and quit the game.

Bangsmoro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bangsmoro
Clan
z
Dear pilots, rangers and commanders!

Since you have been buying gold cheaply in Argentina for a long time, we will ensure that you never buy gold or buy very little with our new pricing. We are a third-class business that wants our game to go down. Everyone in the world ! since he uses dollars and is a millionaire, we will contribute to you by slightly reducing our gold amounts and raising prices to the ceiling. Our new package price is as follows.
1678383186314.png

The only amount of gold is 350, and it's only $934.99 !

If you want this kind of nonsense to be corrected, you should not buy gold and quit the game.

Bangsmoro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bangsmoro
Clan
z
cavalry ! unite by not buying gold... I need to get the gold thrown into your soul, get rid of his handcuffs , keep your dollars in your pocket.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
gados. we need gados

Earl Sinclair

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I have checked the gold packages. The new prices do not correspond to the screenshot, it must have been created during the price changes.
We are aware that the dollar prices are expensive for Argentine players due to the strong devaluation of the Argentine peso. Unfortunately, this has been exploited by non-Argentine players since the beginning of the year, so in fairness to all players we were forced to adjust the prices.
We hope we will be able to offer payment in Argentine pesos again in the future.

Bangsmoro

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Bangsmoro
Clan
z
I have checked the gold packages. The new prices do not correspond to the screenshot, it must have been created during the price changes.
We are aware that the dollar prices are expensive for Argentine players due to the strong devaluation of the Argentine peso. Unfortunately, this has been exploited by non-Argentine players since the beginning of the year, so in fairness to all players we were forced to adjust the prices.
We hope we will be able to offer payment in Argentine pesos again in the future.

Hello, Earl. You said Argentina is being exploited. So, which countries' players do this abuse usually involve ? The Decoupling between the dollar and the currency in their respective countries... Do you know about this? At the moment, prices have been increased many times from the existing prices for the most part. While checking your earnings at the end of the month, I hope you have enough money to buy orange juice... With love.

1678452625628.png

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
in all seriousness, DS isn't the only game doing this. I understand both sides but I still dont quite agree with all thats going on but i dont think theres anything to be done