Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Hey Splitscreen,

I've read the rules and code of conduct of the games (Dino storm included) and would like to offer my help for the team working with them free of charge if that means decreasing workload within the studios and for faster, better responses for our community. At least I would offer to work as an intern so you could assume if I'm good fit or not

I, Leviathan, give my vows to abide by the procedures which the team undertakes accordingly to maintain a cohesive community within the games.

Thanks for reading!
❤

Yours,
Leviathan.

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Hey Splitscreen,

I've read the rules and code of conduct of the games (Dino storm included) and would like to offer my help for the team working with them free of charge if that means decreasing workload within the studios and for faster, better responses for our community. At least I would offer to work as an intern so you could assume if I'm good fit or not

I, Leviathan, give my vows to abide by the procedures which the team undertakes accordingly to maintain a cohesive community within the games.

Thanks for reading!
❤

Yours,
Leviathan.
absolutely not you little scrub. We see how you act towards others and have no remorse nor do you even try to apologize for things you start. First become a guy then start yapping, if you cant apologize or care about others then wht makes you think you deserve to be a support member? hell you've said multiple times you're the " unoficial gm of eu4 " sure levia sure

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
absolutely not you little scrub. We see how you act towards others and have no remorse nor do you even try to apologize for things you start. First become a guy then start yapping, if you cant apologize or care about others then wht makes you think you deserve to be a support member? hell you've said multiple times you're the " unoficial gm of eu4 " sure levia sure
What are you saying 💀 well you should relax I think.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
dw, i am relaxed, are you worried about me speaking the truth and getting this shut down again? :d
Nop I just want to offer my help to Splitscreen team because I care about them and also for my passion for our community 😊

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
If u have read the Rules. Why u was already muted 5 times?

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
U wanted make the selling accounts in illegal way. Honestly if the GM team will get this such of players, i gonna Pay someone 5k€ just to kick u.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Hey Splitscreen,

Thanks for reading!
❤

Yours,
Leviathan.
Find God in your life pls

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
U wanted make the selling accounts in illegal way. Honestly if the GM team will get this such of players, i gonna Pay someone 5k€ just to kick u.
Calm down, I only wish the best for all. You don't have to engage in hateful comments with anyone here.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
levia trying to get the any % thread closure WR which he has done multiple times

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Everyone knows that you are only posting this for attention. Applications to join the GM team are meant to be kept private, you are only supposed to send an email for a reason. Please review the forum post that described all the details first.

One of the requirements to join the team states clearly - "You are able to take criticism". If you look at your post history, this is something that you currently struggle with a lot. You also made a lot of violations against the game rules. If you trully wish to help the community I advise you to think about your behaviour and take the necessary steps to improve yourself instead of trying to get into a position of power.