What's new

Another way to unlock the T-rex?

Googleguy88

Reaction score
To be honest it's not worth it to me to go all the way to the sheriff position. There should be some other form unlocking like doing a raid or doing events that give you a huge boost of fame. So why aren't these things in the game?????? :?:

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Because they want you to spend money. its unfair if they introduce a non-paying way to get sheriff after so many people paid to get sheriff.

TinyZee

Reaction score
The raid thing is kinda cool though. Imagine the clans having there own bases. And the other clans will just plan an attack then if the raid is successful rewards will be given to the attackers and if the raid is not successful rewards are given to the defenders. This would be a really cool feature in Dino Storm.

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
The raiding thing is a cool idea, but not for the Rex. Like Sandy said, that would basically be a big middle finger to everyone who already spent the real money to achieve sheriff. It might be a fun way to get a different prize though.

dante.blunt

Reaction score
I agree that it would be unfair. However, there may be some people who would have a hard time getting the T-rex. So i guess you still have to take them into account.

arachyd

Reaction score
It is SUPPOSED TO BE HARD. That's why it's a major goal in the game. You must work for it. Not everyone gets one just for playing. DS isn't a charity trying to make everybody feel good, as they've demonstrated with every update they've ever done.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello :),

You know that no business can be run without money. The servers in which you are playing requires real money to operate and to be maintained 24/7 and also the support representatives who help you 24/7 with your problem, and the developers who make new things and the GMs who takes actions against various problems and looks into thousands of tickets. They sweat day and night to operate this game and it is also expected that you should pay something to get something special in the game. The game is free to play. You can purchase all the 6 dinos, weapons, guns , techs and imps but there must be something in game which can be used to differentiate between a donor and a non-donor. If you donate ( help the hard working staff members ) then obviously you get the T-rex. However if you want to get the t-rex without paying money then I think Dinostorm would be closed soon cuz of bankruptcy and your all hard work will go into the water. Also, I hope that peoples over internet know how much it costs to host a website and so many servers 24/7. They also need to pay money for the server hosting (Internet is not much cheaper) and also for website hosting and a working Support Desk. You should also respect their hard work and understand that to get something special you need to give something special. Thats all.

P.S :- I'm not offending someone or instigating someone to buy/not buy Gold coins.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit