What's new

An AntiHack is required

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Well I think everyone would agree that these are very basic things in the MMO's.
Lately I've noticed a lot of videos to DinoStorm malicious content such as cracks or trainers, these works to earn coins and other benefits as Fame or DinoDollars, simply by applying the program while running the game. This makes me think as a player to play legally and clean. What kind of security I have, that the next player, is playing fairly in the same way?
Seriously, these things are needed to make the game as the legality of this is kept in a good condition.
I'm invite all players to send tickets to support about this, for this to be not only as a post and that be taken into account by the Devs.
Greetings.

MalarKeY

Reaction score
They will not believe us.

If we create a ticket, we need to get screenshots and crap like that to prove and make something about it.

Create a Ticket only to request a anti-cheat system maybe.

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
The problem is there is too many issues currently happening. They are basically overwhelmed :/

Sayyadin

Reaction score
Those "hacks" are monitored by us and we test them out when we find them.

Those "hacks" to get free gold etc. do not even manipulate the client the videos are rigged. Even if you manipulate the client you would not be able to use the "cheated" gold/dino dollar etc.
You can easily see that the amount is no part of the video file but simply a picture with the rigged numbers which lays above the video. Also those videos sometimes use old beta videos to "proof" they are working which is even more hoax as the game works totally different now. Those videos are only annoying and bad made, there are several indicators why those videos are hoax.

Those "hacks" exist for 2 things in my opinion first to get users to the download site and get money through those "surveys" which they have to do before they are able to download. And the second thing is those "hack" tools are trojans/key loggers to steal accounts and infect your pc.

SkyLander

Reaction score
Well he is a Forum Administrator, I am so grateful for your response, and I feel even so I hope that there is a really good monitoring of this, because the game can be modified from other variants as a cheat enginner.

Reaction score
those hack downloads only give you viruses dont download them please respect game creators, they create game not for you to hack but to have fun, i still see some hackers with damage 10,000 i dont how do they do that but some does that damage with peacemaker

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.