Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
I'm constantly dropping from the game in gv and mw and I can't log in again, I always crash in the game, does anyone have the same problem?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Some of my clan mates and myself always crash during war, specially during heavy battles involving 60+ players. At least if not heavy battles it's every hours.

I'm not sure if it's my low spec pc or an issue with game client or launcher.

Misaki

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Yonaka
Clan
Sentencia
Yeah, same here, Every other map is working fine for me, but GV and Mokon Woods crashes the game when i try to play on that map. Which makes the game literally unplayable and it made me a bit sad that i cant play the game properly because that issue.

splitscreen pls fix

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Can you post your system details? Especially GPU Videomemory and what OS you are using. Its possible that you are below minimum requirements for the game.

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5200
Win7 32-bit

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
Can you post your system details? Especially GPU Videomemory and what OS you are using. Its possible that you are below minimum requirements for the game.
There is no problem on other maps, only gv and mw.

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
I don't think the problem is on the computer or the internet, there may be a problem with the game

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I think it might be related to the recent graphic updates that has been released recently... Since Green Volcano and Mokon Woods have high density vegetations.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Yes its connected to the vegetation on those zones. Mokon Woods and Green Vulcano are having very dense vegetation using a bit more memory on the video card than on other zones. Recent updates should have greatly reduced memory usage when quickly move around the area or use teleports. On the other hand we balanced it to increase the performance by grouping the vegetation into bigger groups to reduce the impact on the CPU. This on the other hand has increased the required memory for the video ram a little bit. On the next version changed the sizes again to find a good middle ground.

But some hardware will be simple out of specs. especially with integrated GPUs that dont have enough memory. @Kratos what GPU do you have and how much memory it has? A HWInfo screenshot of the summary screen would help in case you dont know it

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
my computer is bad I have a 256mb video card

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
I didn't have any problems before the update came, and now I can't even log in to the game, I crash the moment I log in and I request this to be fixed quickly.

Misaki

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Yonaka
Clan
Sentencia
Yes its connected to the vegetation on those zones. Mokon Woods and Green Vulcano are having very dense vegetation using a bit more memory on the video card than on other zones. Recent updates should have greatly reduced memory usage when quickly move around the area or use teleports. On the other hand we balanced it to increase the performance by grouping the vegetation into bigger groups to reduce the impact on the CPU. This on the other hand has increased the required memory for the video ram a little bit. On the next version changed the sizes again to find a good middle ground.

But some hardware will be simple out of specs. especially with integrated GPUs that dont have enough memory. @Kratos what GPU do you have and how much memory it has? A HWInfo screenshot of the summary screen would help in case you dont know it
Welp mr highway, i run the game on this PC:

Windows 7 ultimate 32 bits
2GB RAM
256mb video card

Basically, i have a potato pc lmao, anyways, my pc is such a potato but back then like in 2020 and 2021 it used to run the game perfectly with no issue, but recently i have this problem in mokon woods and green volcano, only there. Other areas likes dinoville run perfectly. So it's not my computer's problem because it can run the game, it can run pirate galaxy too. Maybe revert it to what it was back then? Anyway i don't see any difference between 20-21 MW and 22 MW. Or maybe make a "crappy" graphic setting that looks even worse than lowest? (joke, but could work XD, but i just want this little issue to be fixed so i can get back into the game)

Anywaysi just expect a immediate fix so i can play normally as soon as possible.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Years ago I use to crash a lot but since a lot of updates I don't unless there's like 400+ people in one spot then I'll crash like 3+ times until they gtfo

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Welp mr highway, i run the game on this PC:

Windows 7 ultimate 32 bits
2GB RAM
256mb video card

Basically, i have a potato pc lmao, anyways, my pc is such a potato but back then like in 2020 and 2021 it used to run the game perfectly with no issue, but recently i have this problem in mokon woods and green volcano, only there. Other areas likes dinoville run perfectly. So it's not my computer's problem because it can run the game, it can run pirate galaxy too. Maybe revert it to what it was back then? Anyway i don't see any difference between 20-21 MW and 22 MW. Or maybe make a "crappy" graphic setting that looks even worse than lowest? (joke, but could work XD, but i just want this little issue to be fixed so i can get back into the game)

Anywaysi just expect a immediate fix so i can play normally as soon as possible.
its time to buy new pc xd

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
wow 256MB its not much, especially as other programs like the browser and the OS also uses the VRAM as well. You can try to close all other programs while you play and see it that helps a bit.

Otherwise we will try to even lower the requirements on the "lowest" setting and hopefully have it ready for the next week.

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
We will not be able to hunt during this time, will there be a response for this?

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
Will I be rewarded for helping such a deficit? xD

Misaki

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Yonaka
Clan
Sentencia
wow 256MB its not much, especially as other programs like the browser and the OS also uses the VRAM as well. You can try to close all other programs while you play and see it that helps a bit.

Otherwise we will try to even lower the requirements on the "lowest" setting and hopefully have it ready for the next week.
Yeah, i tried that various times and zero help, still crashes anyways, i was playing and the only program running was the launcher to the game and nope, still crashes. I've lost days of gameplay because of this issue so i hope a really fast fix

Will I be rewarded for helping such a deficit? xD
dude i can't even play, so i hope we receive atleast something because of this xd

Kratos

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- D r e s T -
Clan
- Strix -
yeni bilgisayar satın al
[/ALINTI YAPMAK]
2.I have 2 computers, I use my computer which is good for software, and I play ds on my bad computer.

Misaki

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Yonaka
Clan
Sentencia
i only have one so if this is left unfixed i cant play