Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Hello, testing the new update a little I must say that I am delighted with the new balance, however, the new action of omitting the extra power is assigned to a button that is difficult to access when you are fighting in pvp, if you are moving (moving with it keyboard) you are probably using index finger, middle finger and ring finger, so the only finger available to perform the new action is the thumb. So with these fingers busy, it's really difficult to press the top row of buttons 1 to 4 to use a skill.

So with this in mind, I would like to ask you to add a single key configuration option, which allows another button to be assigned to the new action. And if this is not possible under any means, add alternatives that we can select ourselves from the game settings, for example: Q, Mouse wheel button, Mouse side button, etc.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Currently, the SHIFT key is used to slow the Dino movement.

However, it is very rarely used in PvP.

Skipping the use of Extra Power should be assigned to the SHIFT key.

And the walking movement should be the ALT key.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Or you can change the function from holding down the alt button to toggling the function from on to off... adding some indication of what state "skip extra power" is in. Let me explain, you press the ALT button and "skip extra power" remains activated, until you press the button again to deactivate it.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Maybe the keybinds need a rework on how those powers are activated.

Currently, once the Extra Power bar is full, if we do not hold the ALT key, the skills will be activated with Extra Power and the EP bar will be depleted.

My suggestion is that once the Extra Power bar is full, I press the SHIFT key, to then activate the skills with Extra Power.

It's easier that way, at least for me.

Last edited:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Maybe the keybinds need a rework on how those powers are activated.

Currently, once the Extra Power bar is full, if we do not hold the ALT key, the skills will be activated with Extra Power and the EP bar will be depleted.

My Suggestion is that once the Extra Power bar is full, I press the SHIT key, to then activate the skills with Extra Power.

It's easier that way, at least for me.
shit key XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
I prefer right click/left click with mouse for activate skills with or without EP over alt key tbh to me its easier to just use mouse to control this.