What's new

Addtional Features for Clan and Chat

Regular Fries

Reaction score
I want to propose some additional ideas for the clan

Clan Logo and Clan Description

The picture above is the clan information which will appear when viewed by player or if someone check it from the saloon. It will have a clan logo and a clan description.
Clan Logo can be chosen and set by the clan leader. The size of a picture for the clan logo maybe 90X90 in pixels. It can be personally designed and customized. But for those players who cannot design their own clan logo, there will be preferences of set of pictures they can used. Every clan logo will be unique so once selected it cannot be use again by other clan.
Clan Description where will you type a brief description about your clan. Maybe it will not be so long and just limited characters can be showed there. But if the developers can provide more characters maybe a scroll down for clan description will be good.

Clan Position

Presently in the clan, when you scroll for members it's like randomly place there. Also you didn't knew who are the Officers of the respective clan.
So what if in the first page the clan Leader will be seen on the first slot, then next are the Officers and lastly are the members which maybe arrange in alphabetical order. In addition, there is a color which will represent their position on that clan. I just assumed those colors for just reference only.

Distributing Clan Booster

We know in distributing the clan boosters, it is very hassle and takes time sometimes scrolling for names who demands it. After you put one type of attribute booster you gonna scroll again for that same name for another type of booster. Not to mention if your clan has over 300 members you gonna scroll again and again until you put the desired booster for your members. This been a problem of the clan Leader and clan Officers for so long. (But by the way, the update is good now about booster which have 5% boost now.)
So my idea is if the Leader or Officer put boosters for a member, there is a check box of available boosters so the giver will just check the type of boosters for that. Also it can help if members name are arrange alphabetically.

Hotkey messages
This is for chatting purposes. Players can type a message assigned for each of the number key of a keyboard. Because there are some sentences or words that we always use in particular situation that we encounter in the game, so maybe this one will be useful for it. As we know 1 and 2 assigned as dino skills and 3 to 4 as gun skills, so the 5 to 9 will be assigned as keys for quick messages. Players can type a one short message in each of the numbers of whatever they want, it maybe a greeting or a warning. So if they pressed it the respective message will came out.

I am just suggesting my idea which for me, if implemented by any chance, will make it more fun for all the players who is still playing the game and for the new ones to come.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
+1,000,000!

Clan pages are so bland... clan logos and descriptions, leader/officer profiles should be highlighted... and everything else you suggest is on point!

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
These are some very good suggestions. Having a clan description could even help people who are looking for a clan find one that will be a good fit for them.

arachyd

Reaction score
I posted something similar last year. We need some kind of order to the clan pages especially when you're lagging and it keeps resetting to page 1 before you can give someone a clan booster. Having to look at each page makes it impossible when you have a large clan. Non-officers have no quick way of knowing if an officer is online if the clan members all look alike and players are busy fighting and can't reply right away to clan chats. Having them a different color and grouped by leader, officer and then by level would make it easier to manage. (Off topic but probably can be done in the same fix would be to sort our warehouses by type of item)

Another problem is no filter to control the applications that keep appearing, taking space in our quest tracker and interfering with an officer's game. If we could preset what levels our clan is willing to accept it would stop that problem as well as new players not repeatedly getting rejection notices and wondering why. A little bit about the clan would be helpful on the saloon page so people looking to learn are not joining clans that specialize in pvp and wars.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
I like to suggest about blocking incoming request for the clan too. Because it is really annoying that once you declined them, they keep on sending request again. And there is a bug that one player can send more than three (3) request! So there should be an option that clans can block incoming request for new members if they cannot fix that multiple request bug. In addition, there should be a feature that a Clan Officer or Clan Leader can invite the players as their new member of the clan instead, rather than a player send request for the clan.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
^ with an option to decline requests from clan leaders/officers/members.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
^ with an option to decline requests from clan leaders/officers/members.
and by option, i mean disable/block receiving requests from anyone in a clan, like auto blocking friend request.

arachyd

Reaction score
I play another game where you can invite a player into your clan/guild. It is extremely annoying to be bombarded with requests to join but that game has a feature that allows you to block the invitations as well.

Regular Fries

Reaction score
Look at this picture. This player can send three (3) request! And it is very annoying. Once you decline all of them, the player will send many request again and again!

That's why the game needs a feature that clan leader can block incoming clan request.