What's new

Addition to item searching bar of "Find more" option

Would it be better with amount number on the bar?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Its fine as it is

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
When clicking on item then on "Fin more" button searching for that item appears, what I suggest to do is to make that on searching bar there would be written amount of those concrete items in inventory. It would be something similar to when choosing to search for item in profile dino's or gun's upgrading window and then in searching bar there is shown how many items there are in inventory / how many items are needed.

Why its needed? For 50+ lvls its not problem to calculate how many 50 lvl items they have, because stacks contain 50 items, but for lower lvl items which stack in 47, 43 and less amounts, its kind of problematic to calculate them and for all lvl players it would save time since it would be enough just to look into searching bar instead of every time opening inventory.

This is how it looks right now
Capture.JPG

This is how I suggest to make, 256 is just exemplary number
Capture edited.jpg

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-KURT-
Clan
Vortex
When clicking on item then on "Fin more" button searching for that item appears, what I suggest to do is to make that on searching bar there would be written amount of those concrete items in inventory. It would be something similar to when choosing to search for item in profile dino's or gun's upgrading window and then in searching bar there is shown how many items there are in inventory / how many items are needed.

Why its needed? For 50+ lvls its not problem to calculate how many 50 lvl items they have, because stacks contain 50 items, but for lower lvl items which stack in 47, 43 and less amounts, its kind of problematic to calculate them and for all lvl players it would save time since it would be enough just to look into searching bar instead of every time opening inventory.

This is how it looks right now
View attachment 42148

This is how I suggest to make, 256 is just exemplary number
View attachment 42151
i agree. this would be very convenient. Otherwise it is a head scratcher to do the math to find how many items do i need to hunt!