Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I'm sure this incident has occurred at least once to every player-- either when selling fame or when selling items after farming Dino Dollars, we accidentally sell a skin or clothes that we took time and DDS to make at the Triforge.

A confirmation window before selling any collectibles would be much needed to avoid selling skins/ clothes on accident.

Edit: This idea has been suggested multiple times yet didn't got any notice from Developers.

in the same vein, it would be really nice to have a way to "buy back" things that you've sold on accident. i've seen it many times, where people accidentally sell their upgrade items or clothes they were saving for the triforge. nothing really complicated, just a tab that says 'sell' and another that says 'buy back' in the market.
Hello,

I made this post to show an idea that can help a lot of players when selling items on the market, it is basically putting a "Protection" on your items, so it will not be possible to sell it unintentionally.

Blocked Item:

With the item locked it cannot be sold, discarded or used in the triforge.

Screenshot_16 - Cópia.pngScreenshot_17.png

Item Unlocked:

With the item unlocked, it can be sold, discarded or used in the triforge

Screenshot_16.pngScreenshot_18.png

It works on all items, not just for clothes and skins, I believe that this idea will help everyone, as many have already sold items they needed unintentionally.
6) Warning or Lock system for avoid sell important items and skins: we talked about this but wasn't posted yet, so i think is good idea to explain it this time. Mostly every player have at least one time when they sell by accidentaly their items necesary for upgrade or lost a gold/raretriforge skin, so would be good if there is a warning window like that new one which have the clothes and skins for avoid spend gold by reparing them. For this would be also good a lock system for avoid selling thoose locked items similar to some japanese games.
hey guys.. i got an idea about the selling system at market.. i think a few of u sold accidently a skin or cloth u wanted to keep ...since its easy to make a wrong click at market.. and i saw at selling that at sell-items only are the things that get dropped by the npcs and clothes + skins and titles (all u can wear)

my sugestion is a button u can press for only see clothes, titles and skins.. (all u can wear) so the clothes, titles and skins wont be shown anymore at sell-items only.. i keep being a little careful at selling when i have a skin or cloth with me.. its easy to make a wrong click and it happened to me aswell once.. so it would be great if this option would be there

a second suggestion is that we get the clothes, titles and skins (all u can wear) button at warehouse + the others that are already at inventory (use-items only, sell-items only, damage booster) too to choose faster items u need from warehouse

and another thing i also found out.. that the gels at ds are shown at none of the filters.. only shown if u press show all items.. so i would put all kind of gels to use-items only too

Last edited:

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Pleiadian & other fellow players, :giggle:

There are actually some complaints over the period of time for said issue. Thank you everyone for your valued feedback, it will be discussed with our development team to seek what possible solutions are there and what can be done.

regards,
Orrire.