Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
The buffs you gave the Centrosaurus were very good, made the dino much better than it was, but he is still a very little used dino, I think because has much better options than him, keeping that in mind I would like to suggest a buff. I believe that adding 2 seconds of skill time to both skill it would make the dino a much better option, 8 seconds that it is currently seems little, well that's my opinion, tell me what you think.

Last edited:

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
We definitely need this. I'm thinking of buying a tank dino soon, and if such an update is to be made, I request an announcement as soon as possible.

Phenomenus

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AmocPieptE46
Clan
-II-TzeakaGAMING-II-
what I think centro needs, is an increase on that vulnerability %, rn is at 33% and with precision tech you hit few crits still, maybe that's why people avoid it

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
what I think centro needs, is an increase on that vulnerability %, rn is at 33% and with precision tech you hit few crits still, maybe that's why people avoid it
I think if you have two more seconds in the skill, it would already help with that. That or increase the vulnerability to 50%

Last edited:

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
I actually believe that increasing the vulnerable to 40% would be good, it doesn't seem like a very Op number, I hope someone responsible for the balance changes sees this, and maybe in an update this buff happen

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
either that or change the centrosaurus reflection to any kind of damage, not just dinos