snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Dear splitscreen, it's at least curious that you all disappeared from the forum for months and reappear en masse after a complaint. I really want to understand what your goal is with the DS, because the way you're running the game today and the way you've been running it for the past few years makes me wonder how this game still stays online.

Bro, how do you guys want to maintain an MMO without at least having a good dialogue with the community?
They leave us without news for months, make totally arbitrary decisions, do not bring significant improvements and respond to criticism with a "deal with it", they do not seem to me to be attitudes of a company focused on bringing a good product to its consumers. It's funny the amount of posts here with good ideas or things that would add to the game and that are simply ignored, outside the English forum it's almost impossible to get any response, and even funnier is the fact that it's enough to have 1 post criticizing some attitude that you all appear at once, just to give empty and sometimes mocking answers (very professional).
This makes it difficult to defend you.

As I mentioned before, I really don't know where you want to go, because it doesn't improve the game, it doesn't improve the relationship with the community, it doesn't improve attitudes, anyway. Also don't give me that argument of a small team or that it's difficult because of the pandemic, the game has been bad for years and if you can't manage the DS along with the other games maybe it's time to pass it on to a studio that is really committed to thriving.

I hope you don't take this as an offense to you or your job, I don't mean this as a hater, just as someone who has invested a lot of time and money and expects a nice game in return, and that you definitely don't offer.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
I think the answer is simple, they don't intend to make the game grow and evolve, I think that the way it is is enough in their view... even for a small team it is not justifiable to have "large" updates every 2 years.

In question the communication with the community is very bad, but I think that the role of this would be more of the GMs and the community managers, but they also hardly interact with the players....

I think the best solution is not to create expectations so as not to be disappointed, the last update was a great example of this, the balancing took years to happen, and even so it didn't come out perfectly, there are dinos and weapons that are useless and the players they've complained about it several times and they haven't had any answer and it's hardly will get

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Being a small team it is justifiable and understandable at least for me, because they maintain 3 games and each one has a role in the company. Personally, what I don't like is that they can't comment on just one post, at least a hello?... Also, GM and CM must start doing something too, in PG the GM and CM are active, therefore their forum is more active than DS.

In my case I try to publish posts so that this forum is not inactive, but with how inactive this can be, sometimes I do not encourage myself to post more things.

Last edited:

ahmed75

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
man
Clan
es
Hello all,
Insignia on this side. I knew it, such power abuse will happen so I have to use the forum name of a known one of mine to exercise my right of speaking, I didn't abuse anyone, or used foul words here.
IMG_20211007_201502.jpg
But when I speak truth about them, they do this ^^, They closed my second thread also and didn't even try to clear if the conclusion I gave was false, so it is safe to assume that it is the truth, how scared are they to give genuine answers? They also closed new registrations.
IMG_20211007_204518.jpg

We are not on an online game's communication channel, it is online North Korea 😂😂😂, too much of the dictatorship.
Just how much will you hide from the facts developers? I have nothing to lose anymore in the game and I don't personally abuse you, so what can I fear of? You ban me hundred times from forum, I will come back until you accept your mistakes.

And @Faye Ma'am, I have read everything on forum before drawing out conclusions so don't tell me that.
Anyway nothing matters since this will be banned too or they will delete the message.

But please share it and give thought to it, well-known members such @snnrk @Pleiadian @OrionZG

Thank you all, show unity, and here's goodbye from this forum identity too, because they will suspend it too for sure. A game management which gets personally offended by genuine criticisms is good for nothing.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Hello all,
Insignia on this side. I knew it, such power abuse will happen so I have to use the forum name of a known one of mine to exercise my right of speaking, I didn't abuse anyone, or used foul words here.
View attachment 42563
But when I speak truth about them, they do this ^^, They closed my second thread also and didn't even try to clear if the conclusion I gave was false, so it is safe to assume that it is the truth, how scared are they to give genuine answers? They also closed new registrations.
View attachment 42564

We are not on an online game's communication channel, it is online North Korea 😂😂😂, too much of the dictatorship.
Just how much will you hide from the facts developers? I have nothing to lose anymore in the game and I don't personally abuse you, so what can I fear of? You ban me hundred times from forum, I will come back until you accept your mistakes.

And @Faye Ma'am, I have read everything on forum before drawing out conclusions so don't tell me that.
Anyway nothing matters since this will be banned too or they will delete the message.

But please share it and give thought to it, well-known members such @snnrk @Pleiadian @OrionZG

Thank you all, show unity, and here's goodbye from this forum identity too, because they will suspend it too for sure. A game management which gets personally offended by genuine criticisms is good for nothing.
Bye

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
Being a small team it is justifiable and understandable at least for me
If they are short staffed, they can hire more personnel right? I don't think revenue is a problem here, they receive alot from the gold purchases which is certainly high if you see it as a company of less staff members.

Talking about exploits, here just for keeping the maps alive everyday in all server, atleast 4000 supply charges are required (this is in no war scenario, otherwise usage is many fold, can't be calculated) and out of which only 300 supplies are given everyday in all servers free of cost through bids, rest of it is all money to just to keep the maps going, even if you say they are not forced to spend, reality is that they are forced. So about 20k gc a day goes "only on supplies", you can imagine the accumulated amount of revenue what could it be even after reducing taxes and all. So being short-staffed doesn't seem like an excuse.

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Being a small team it is justifiable and understandable at least for me, because they maintain 3 games and each one has a role in the company. Personally, what I don't like is that they can't comment on just one post, at least a hello?... Also, GM and CM must start doing something too, in PG the GM and CM are active, therefore their forum is more active than DS.

In my case I try to publish posts so that this forum is not inactive, but with how inactive this can be, sometimes I do not encourage myself to post more things.
Well, I understand your view, but that would be accepted as justification if the game had been released this year. It's been 8 years of online servers and in those 8 years nothing has been improved, adding more levels and more maps isn't an improvement, it's just more of the same with its repetitive gameplay and non-existent endgame.
Does it take a team of tens of people to at least create an event other than Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v? They don't even do that right.

As I mentioned before, if they can no longer take care of the 3 games maybe it's time to consider selling the DS to some other studio, if it falls into the right hands this game has a huge potential, but if it continues to be neglected like that, the future will be servers offline.

And I'm not even going to talk about their communication, dedicating 10 minutes a day to come here and let us know doesn't make anyone's hand fall.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Well, I understand your view, but that would be accepted as justification if the game had been released this year. It's been 8 years of online servers and in those 8 years nothing has been improved, adding more levels and more maps isn't an improvement, it's just more of the same with its repetitive gameplay and non-existent endgame.
Does it take a team of tens of people to at least create an event other than Ctrl+c and Ctrl+v? They don't even do that right.

As I mentioned before, if they can no longer take care of the 3 games maybe it's time to consider selling the DS to some other studio, if it falls into the right hands this game has a huge potential, but if it continues to be neglected like that, the future will be servers offline.

And I'm not even going to talk about their communication, dedicating 10 minutes a day to come here and let us know doesn't make anyone's hand fall.
and it shouldn't necessary dozens of developers to tweak dinos and weapons that are unusable either, gattling for many years was the strongest weapon and parasaurus only became relevant in 2021, and now other dinos are suffering the same thing, where the game's main fun is PvP, the small team excuse doesn't make sense in these cases

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If they are short staffed, they can hire more personnel right? I don't think revenue is a problem here, they receive alot from the gold purchases which is certainly high if you see it as a company of less staff members.

Talking about exploits, here just for keeping the maps alive everyday in all server, atleast 4000 supply charges are required (this is in no war scenario, otherwise usage is many fold, can't be calculated) and out of which only 300 supplies are given everyday in all servers free of cost through bids, rest of it is all money to just to keep the maps going, even if you say they are not forced to spend, reality is that they are forced. So about 20k gc a day goes "only on supplies", you can imagine the accumulated amount of revenue what could it be even after reducing taxes and all. So being short-staffed doesn't seem like an excuse.
i agree that they should get enough of money from gc, but dude, there are brasil and turkish stores where gold is worth nothing

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
last time i said that the devs don't communicate, they acted like i called them the worst insults in the world. to be honest the only way to really make things happen the way they should is to stop buying gold coins. speak with your wallets. they don't care what you say as long as you're spending money.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
i agree that they should get enough of money from gc, but dude, there are brasil and turkish stores where gold is worth nothing
Yes and I am talking in average, this is just base that they receive for just keeping the maps supplied.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
last time i said that the devs don't communicate, they acted like i called them the worst insults in the world. to be honest the only way to really make things happen the way they should is to stop buying gold coins. speak with your wallets. they don't care what you say as long as you're spending money.
sad but true

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Dear splitscreen, it's at least curious that you all disappeared from the forum for months and reappear en masse after a complaint. I really want to understand what your goal is with the DS, because the way you're running the game today and the way you've been running it for the past few years makes me wonder how this game still stays online.

Bro, how do you guys want to maintain an MMO without at least having a good dialogue with the community?
They leave us without news for months, make totally arbitrary decisions, do not bring significant improvements and respond to criticism with a "deal with it", they do not seem to me to be attitudes of a company focused on bringing a good product to its consumers. It's funny the amount of posts here with good ideas or things that would add to the game and that are simply ignored, outside the English forum it's almost impossible to get any response, and even funnier is the fact that it's enough to have 1 post criticizing some attitude that you all appear at once, just to give empty and sometimes mocking answers (very professional).
This makes it difficult to defend you.

As I mentioned before, I really don't know where you want to go, because it doesn't improve the game, it doesn't improve the relationship with the community, it doesn't improve attitudes, anyway. Also don't give me that argument of a small team or that it's difficult because of the pandemic, the game has been bad for years and if you can't manage the DS along with the other games maybe it's time to pass it on to a studio that is really committed to thriving.

I hope you don't take this as an offense to you or your job, I don't mean this as a hater, just as someone who has invested a lot of time and money and expects a nice game in return, and that you definitely don't offer.
at this point I'm not sure what is to be gained here. the communicate part I agree with and always has but as far as the recent drama they said what they said. they own the game. if they want to ban all of us for not drinking coffee or agreeing with them unfortunately they have that right like many other games

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
this game has a huge potential, but if it continues to be neglected like that, the future will be servers offline.
Dinostorm has incredible potential, but indeed sad to see it getting wasted like that.

-DarkKing-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-DarkKing-
Clan
II-S Y G-II
Hello all,
View attachment 42563
View attachment 42564

This is your fault

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
1) They have to rent online servers for each region that we play in Ex. Am_1 to Asia_1.
1.1) They have to rent servers for their 2 other games.
2) They have to pay for their office.
3) They have to pay each worker, with different salary.
4) They have to pay bills.
5) They have to buy food and other expenses.
You want people to work for free?
20k gc per day is very little. Even at 50k gc per day revenue it is still little.

Last edited:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
We're not talking about a small company that just started out yesterday for your info, so whatever you wrote is considered as "petty expenses" for them.

20k gc per day is very little. Even at 50k gc per day revenue it is still little.
They have other sources of revenue. And in all servers combined, in servers where there's war, in servers where the wealthy players play, in all of their game, they earn enough for the company to stay afloat.

If you say that they don't make enough, then it's their responsibility. It's up to them to explore new ways to motivate their audience to spend more. The upcoming Endgame Mechanic update would be where they would (I hope) change their revenue model, by introducing more cosmetics, more customizable items appealing for each individual, and whatever they have planned.

But all in all, I do believe they do have enough resources to move the game forward.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
1) They have to rent online servers for each region that we play in Ex. Am_1 to Asia_1.
I doubt the revenue is small, the amount of players who buy coins to maintain, attack and defend the maps is very large, not to mention that when there is an event selling skins etc, players buy coins like crazy... but in this case, it would be more advantageous for players and developers to sell the game to another company, as time goes by and the game is lagging behind, and getting very outdated, new players every day is rarer, the maps low lvl are simply empty

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
you forgot about sales and fredex, from those they should gain pretty much too

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
É engraçado ver os mesmos defendendo-a sempre sempre sempre, mas não se esqueça de dino storm é, se não me engano, 9 ou 10 anos (desculpe se falhei) e para quem já jogou por muitos anos sabe que não não mudou muito, exceto o nível e um equilíbrio que eu realmente não entendia nada além de um bando de celófise e pacificador.

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
Mas a equipe é muito pequena, e isso muita gente fala aqui, mas se você quer ter resultado, tem que investir.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
There is different revenue structure for the other 2 games, and is the gc purchase only source of their revenues? They don't gain anything from ftp players?
And that 20k gc a day is the minimum that players are forced to spend by the game mechanism, there is no limit to the actual maximum, for example, even if u assume a total of 400 30d violents are purchased in a single sale, the total gc consumption goes over 1M gc just for it and ofc the other things such as skins, kits, baby dinos, lvl55 dinos/guns/techs/implant purchases, no way the revenue is less for a company with 20 or so staff members.
And increasing staff doesn't mean they are losing their revenues, if it works out, it will only increase their own revenues.
Your thinking is too orthodox.

rishab17

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
I- UnExPecTeD -I
Clan
-Silver bullet-
This is your fault
In all this thread, this is only message that alewx finds worth to pay attention?
And especially when this whole conversation is about how they don't communicate, trying to mock the players?
Seems he will delete this thread as well.

And fix my forum account back to normal, I can't spend 10 mins everytime to post a single reply.

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
In all this thread, this is only message that alewx finds worth to pay attention?
And especially when this whole conversation is about how they don't communicate, trying to mock the players?
Seems he will delete this thread as well.

And fix my forum account back to normal, I can't spend 10 mins everytime to post a single reply.
it's not the first time i've seen him do something like that. it's very unprofessional. i'm surprised the other devs don't say something to him specifically because i've seen him swear on these forums too... which the rest of us would get warned or banned for... and the reacting to certain posts and ignoring others comes off as incredibly passive aggressive. splitscreen may be a small indie company, but its no excuse for poor communication and customer service skills.

ahmed75

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
man
Clan
es
This is your fault
Hello my friend 🙂
You didn't answer my last comment in that post, truth hurts? But now it's deleted so you must be happy, Developers just proved that what I said is those posts was true by deleting them, they are so worried about more players knowing their unjust acts.
They totally ignored the issues mentioned in thode threads.

Even in this post, the title proved right "A letter that probably won't be read".

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
They (devs) read, they do not answer for x reason is something else xd

Just by telling you that there are ideas that were mentioned in the forum years before, and the next update will bring those ideas (in part) xd

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
They (devs) read, they do not answer for x reason is something else xd

Just by telling you that there are ideas that were mentioned in the forum years before, and the next update will bring those ideas (in part) xd
true, suggestion about fame stealing was suggested a long time ago, i was suggesting quests for clans and 1 of quest idea was defending tower from waves of bandits, what seems to be similar to the tower pve attacks thing of new endgame