TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
This is just my idea but I believe this will increase the fun in wars and giving a higher chance to smaller clans wanting to take over buildings against big alliances who control all the maps.

I will keep it simple:-(additional points for part 3)

Any clan player which initiates an attack on a building and happens to capture it successfully,

the captured building can't be drained by other clans for a 2 (the leftover 1 hour would be WARTIME so 2 + 1 = 3) full hours once its supplied to a 100% (3 hours would be set as max life span on each building)

The items value of all the buildings will be increased higher for this update

For example: the 3 hour building (max-life span) should drop items value worth a building of 12 hours <--(random number but you get the point and relative with the particular building yield ofc)

24 ÷ 3 = 8

So, enemy clans will have 8 tries throughout the day (so 8 hours of wartime a day on clan captured buildings)

Once the particular building crosses the 2 hour mark, the leftover 1 hour mark will be "WARTIME"
(I repeat this again for reminder since I said it in first paragraph)

So for a "full 2 hours", the items are sent to the clan automatically and for the leftover 1 hour, enemies can initiate attacks on the clan building and try to drain and take it for themselves.

AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES..

thanks for reading everyone ♥,
⚔🦖 Leviathan 🦖⚔ Picsart_23-10-15_20-28-42-800.jpg