II - THE ROCK - II

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- THE ROCK -
Clan
NIGHTCRAWLERS
Hello everyone across Dino Storm universe, from all the servers!

I'm on the CLAN THREAD because I'm promoting my clan, from Europe 2, which is NEW WORLD ORDER clan!!

NEW WORLD ORDER isn't a new card on the table in the EU2 history, if we go baaaack to the beginning, NWO was built in 2012, turning 10 years very soon, and it was created by Runner, my first LEADER. Let's jump in to a little history class about Europe 2 from 2012.

HISTORY - NWO was created to retaliate against the Cosa nostra clan, which was rising day by day, becoming an unstoppable force for a few years, in a balanced and consistent way. The Polish force (Cosa nostra) had the numbers, tactics and knowledge, as well as vast experience. NWO coudn't keep up with the powerhouse tribe and ended up loosing the first BIG war of the server, that kept on going for days non stop.

The clan that promised a lot, with names like OscuroZenAku, Vahaj, Caddy28, Runner, DinoSlayer, DarkSkull, MadeInChina,Roqi ended up resigning and in the future they joined Cosa nostra or simply left the game and NWO died. long gone... TILL ....

---------------------------------------------- 6 YEARS IN TO THE FUTURE ---------------------------------------------

JUNE FIRST, 2019 - I brought NWO clan back to life, along with some friends, some who are still in the clan and who have always been loyal, but this time the clan's purpose is not to make wars, it's not to create conflict, it's not to get power, but gather the essence of DinoStorm, farm, chat with friends, enjoy time being, and spreading posititve vibes & chills from a decade ago....
I hope that with this thread it will reach all players on all servers who want to try something different.

Requirements to enter NEW WORLD ORDER clan :

1. Is to be a Cowboy / Cowgirl (/)
  2. Own at least 50$ Dino Dollars in your pocket (/)
  3. Own a dinossaur (/)
  4. Own a lazer gun(/)
  5. Be at least lvl 1 (/)
  6. Have some knowledge on the English language (/)
  7. Listen to the Leader, RightHand and Officers(/)

That's all that is needed to join us!

Come give a try! There are still some free seats on the clan!

Greetings,

- THE ROCK -

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
-R3V0 P0W3R-