What's new

A balance idea (Special Dino/Weapons Attributes)

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Let's give Dinos and Weapons additional non-basic attributes fitting to their roles.

DinoSpecial Attribute
(Implant)
WeaponSpecial Attribute
(Tech)
Tyrannosaurus RexHeat RegulatorHammerDino Defense
CarnosaurusClawsShowstopperShock
CoelophysisShieldYager RifleAim
PachycephalosaurusWeapon ReflectorPeacemakerFreezer
ParasaurolophusRageBurning ColtPerforation
CentrosaurusAgilityGatlingPrecision
AnkylosaurusArmor
X​
X​
BrachiosaurusRecovery
X​
X​

Notes:
  • It doesn't have to be distributed like how I did, feel free to share your ideas of what distribution seems more fitting.
  • The amount of attribute is exactly similar to that of an implant/tech with same attribute.
  • Dinos/Weapons with special attribute can't use the implant/tech that has that attribute, to avoid extreme results.
  • This meant only to make more free room for use other implants/techs that you would naturally use with these Dinos/Weapons etc at least for most cases or at least allow you to have an attribute you would rather not waste the 4th slot for.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I don't really find this necessary, we already have many combination that we can play with currently. This type of balance that you are proposing would just force people to play following *being the most efficient stat wise* rule. This only give advantage to people who try hard to win and is doesn't make the game so much fun for casual players. I talked with a few casual player and they told me there are still trying to get use to the new combat system.