What's new

72 hour cooldown from joining or creating clan needs to be removed

nemesis ds

Reaction score
I think that this should be removed because it is annoying and unfair to other players who want to join a different clan there's been a lot of complaints about it please consider removing this as it is very unpopular with a lot of players you could also reduce the cool down to maybe 24hrs instead of 72 please let me know what you think of my idea

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback about it and we really appreciate that players take interest and let us know about their point of views. As with the new update and clan orientation, the idea was to develop more clan loyalty in the players and at the same time promoting the clan structure so that the leaders and other clan member can do more of the stuff by helping the clan. I think the time constraint for leaving and joining the other clan is also related to that i.e it will bring accountability to elections, fame collection by the players etc. However I will also forward your feedback to our development team for consideration.

regards,
Orrire.

RexDude

Reaction score
orrire said:
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback about it and we really appreciate that players take interest and let us know about their point of views. As with the new update and clan orientation, the idea was to develop more clan loyalty in the players and at the same time promoting the clan structure so that the leaders and other clan member can do more of the stuff by helping the clan. I think the time constraint for leaving and joining the other clan is also related to that i.e it will bring accountability to elections, fame collection by the players etc. However I will also forward your feedback to our development team for consideration.

regards,
Orrire.
Sure sure but still 72 hours is too much. You'd really be doing us a favour by reducing it to at most 48 hours ;)

nemesis ds

Reaction score
screw that man it should be no more then 24 hours at most that's far more reasonable

nemesis ds

Reaction score
those of us that want to change clans shouldn't have to wait 72 hrs its stupid to expect that and pointless reduce to 24 hrs its more fair and not as annoying