What's new

300+ members? I feel cheated.

Pideaux

Reaction score
This is the thing that irritates me the most about this update. DS basically CHEATED us out of the GC we invested in expanding our clan by force. You literally gave us no other option. Oh wait. Yeah, sorry, you did. "Haha decrease size or gain nothing! You can keep your 300+ members, no problem! As long as you enjoy not earning fame!" Not much of an option tho, imo. Do you plan on giving me back all the GC I wasted on increasing my clans size? Or at the VERY least, increasing my clans inventory size by a respectable amount??

Pideaux

Reaction score
If my math is right, DS currently owes me 12,789 GC. Or 99 inventory slots. Almost 13K GC is way too much to ignore.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
Pideaux said:
If my math is right, DS currently owes me 12,789 GC. Or 99 inventory slots. Almost 13K GC is way too much to ignore.
Thats what, roughly 90-100$?

Pideaux

Reaction score
Sandysauce said:
Pideaux said:
Thats what, roughly 90-100$?

Something like that. I'll also accept this being applied to my paypal or a cut check, thanks!

RexDude

Reaction score
Get used to it. That update part is one of the best. Now people who don't buy gold can also have big clans with strong members too. That old time used to be PAY to PLAY and now the game has got back its FREE to PLAY awesomeness.

arachyd

Reaction score
As far as I know DS has always cost us money in some fashion when they've made changes. There was no accounting for how much they reimbursed us when they took potions away, for example. Now you can't even travel through a map decently without using a teleport. They wait for you to get used to losing items then they switch it to losing dd when nobody is prepared...the list of changes they've added to make us pay more is long. They have never paid anyone back either unless they kept it quiet so there's a reason you feel cheated. Join the club.

RexDude

Reaction score
arachyd said:
As far as I know DS has always cost us money in some fashion when they've made changes. There was no accounting for how much they reimbursed us when they took potions away, for example. Now you can't even travel through a map decently without using a teleport. They wait for you to get used to losing items then they switch it to losing dd when nobody is prepared...the list of changes they've added to make us pay more is long. They have never paid anyone back either unless they kept it quiet so there's a reason you feel cheated. Join the club.
I disagree. You can't blame the team to not want to make money for something they spend all their time on. Besides the game is a lot more FREE to PLAY now. Lets say an update comes that replaces using teleport matrix with like 1k dd travel (without travel gate of cource), sure many players would be angry for the tremendous dd they used up in the past to bid on the teleport matrix or the gold they used BUT i'd be happy because now those with little gold and not enough dd for bidding can now teleport with a bit of cost. Every update that makes the game a bit easier for others is good for me because it only makes the game more fair and not the throne of buyers.