Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The sales window is too short.

As I've noticed the 30-Day Violent Booster is only on sale for the Fred Ex event now, besides that, there is the 14-Day Violent booster.

The sales is about to start at 4 pm, once it appears, in less than 2 seconds it's gone. If they would sell it on 4 days, out of those 4, I can get only 2 at best.

There are players who purchase this item, stack them and save them for the future. In the past when it was possible, I would grab multiple 30-Day vios because I know I may or may not get them in future sales.

Now it is no longer possible to buy multiple vios in 1 sale, so my best bet is to buy 1 every day of the sale. Which is totally nonsense, because there are days when I'm busy and cannot come in game to buy them.

I'm writing this so that Devs consider a solution for that because there was nothing wrong in the past where we could purchase more than 1 Vios in 1 sales slot.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
The sales window is too short.

As I've noticed the 30-Day Violent Booster is only on sale for the Fred Ex event now, besides that, there is the 14-Day Violent booster.

The sales is about to start at 4 pm, once it appears, in less than 2 seconds it's gone. If they would sell it on 4 days, out of those 4, I can get only 2 at best.

There are players who purchase this item, stack them and save them for the future. In the past when it was possible, I would grab multiple 30-Day vios because I know I may or may not get them in future sales.

Now it is no longer possible to buy multiple vios in 1 sale, so my best bet is to buy 1 every day of the sale. Which is totally nonsense, because there are days when I'm busy and cannot come in game to buy them.

I'm writing this so that Devs consider a solution for that because there was nothing wrong in the past where we could purchase more than 1 Vios in 1 sales slot.
but it is not absurd to be difficult to obtain.
30d is simply a very OP item,
you get literally a month with infinite damage booster and for only 2k of coins and you want it to be possible to buy as many as you want?

do you want coffee in bed too?