What's new

2 choices of getting T-Rex

tomasz.go

Reaction score
In this topic idea I'd like to suggest 2 ways of getting Rex. One of the very few things that keep high levels still in the game. But! We all know how it works.. big clans, lots and lots of people who want to get sheriff.. clan and alliance lists :sneaky: I don't even mention servers where 1 big clan block all others.

And in the end those that finally get T-rex, either quit game not long after or simply realize it does not really suit them. Not their style, doesn't turn to be so OP.

But who doesn't want to at least try to ride it. Average players, playing fair, even getting tons of gold coins, but stll need to wait years to get their chance?

So.. how about letting NON sheriffs to get t-rex? I'm not saying.. somehow unlock it.. NO

Flash sales, I've heard You could get dinos on the daily login too, so maybe do similar event? Let everyone get t-rex, low level, baby rex probably? It would cost lots of time, effort and or money to invest(probably the same as gettng your way to sheriff). But those that really like it and are sure they will enjoy it, won't hesitate but upgrade it.

But it would not make sheriff useless. Sheriff = achievement, game completed. And of course t-rex unlocked. You can get it any time, either by stones or gold.

1. Regular way- grinding fame and getting to the top position as sheriff.
2. Get baby rex(lvl 1) by.. gold coins(not extreme amount - not more then 10k gc; it already takes a lot of effort to upgrade from lvl 1 to lvl 40)? and take your time to upgrade it all the way up.

Thoughts? :mrgreen:

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
There are a lot of ways that I think this game's design needs to be improved, even to the point of just giving it a complete overhaul from the ground up. But after people have already put in so much time, effort, and real money to achieve sheriff just handing the T Rex out to everyone would be a very bad move. That would cause a LOT of rage among the players. And T Rex would no longer even be special. There would probably not even be a point in having other dinosaurs in the game because almost everyone would just ride the T Rex. Actually, to a point that already is a problem when a server has been around long enough and there are sheriffs everywhere you look.
However they could add other dinosaurs to the game and make them available in the way that you suggested.

PARTY_ROCK

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
PARTY_ROCK
Clan
GhostDivision
Hi,

And what about those ones who can't buy coins and want rex?

Best regards ,

PARTY_ROCK