aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Okay Now instead ofall that thing that the only thing will achive is making clans alliances merge in biger clans and go destroye the whole servers to not be insecure anymore and feel that someone will block them they will find a way of merging and eliminate all so their elections will be way more in 1 year + way more easy for the winners.

You can Keep the Token system is kinda cool yeah...But dont involve the tokens with rex and Stones + Elections
That Token thing will prevent on lose big happy partys in every sheriff that all sheriff wait and all teamates and alliances in spesific time!!

Instead i made my researcher also and Find a Second Cool Idea
U want elections be fare and not be handle by big power clans but also small ppls have a piece of cake right ? Lets get into it one more time Team.

Deep Cores u Searching.
1=> Here lets start from the First thing that ppls say Leader chose wich one will be the next sheriff or Governor depend on any election...

2=> After sheriff u want ppls to not get bored and leave game and u want them keep do something...

3=> Happy Valuable gameplay to have the perfect Solution and The perfect Top1 game again in History u want achive the goal of Money However also the Perfect game for the Comunity

Solutions.
1=> U can make a inside Sheriff List and Governor List So...
Peoples to Pass governor list inside a clan and leader can choose between the best workers and not only who he wants and peoples that dont try hard ...Governors can have some amount of Suplys like 10-20k suply point inside clan/300-400k Dino Dollars given to the clan/65% UNLOCK to each map so he can pass the Governor Clan list the first one that does those is the first that also get in the governor sugestion of clan so the leader can choose good the peoples that do work and help really not only the pretenders...Also same with sheriffs but with biger amount of help so they can pass the Clas Sheriff Line Pass there can be a page that will show the players that have done those so the leader can chose only those to who he will push for the next Governor or Sheriff...Instead of doing what he want he will be abale to chose only those in list for spesific elections like Governor and Sheriff the others to get what they want have to help or they will not get a election for free just bcz of Well known friend of The leader or any other reason. like that u help peoples that work hard not to waste their time and get tricked by their leaders or clans bcz there will be no choice if they really do work.

2=> Sheriffs u have the idea of tokens u can kake them to make their dino cooler by ading and taking of cool tails and stuff around dino with tokens that will take time like the upgreads For example (100 tokens=Cool metalic Sedel)=20:00:10 hours to build and be abale to wear so sheriffs will also hand around maps and try show their dinos how cool they combine stuffs and look taugher as real sheriffs Right yeah sounds Cool Cowboys ;) isnt it ? Oh yes it is ,+ a place for them to show their dinos right ? make a show and show the best looking sheriff in the map why not all want be the best So make them Try for it

3=> Final Give the Shortcut Maps with some new designes Around And on gates u can add for each own player of clan to look the amount of Gold,Medals they have in their camp but in fame Symbols not in Stucks...+ Add alliance chat so everytime someone join he can chat with his allies for fun the alliance system dont forget.

I will make a catalog like yours and post it so u can understand more the idea of getting election in the same gameplay we have now but+ with ppls that deserve inside clan by their own self of showing work and help in clan and for a leader that he can choose but to choose to those that truelly deserve it.Have a nice Day.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i never cared about sheriff parties, even about my own clanmates. as for my mind players may still see winning sheriff elections as reason for party

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Deep Cores u Searching.
1=> Here lets start from the First thing that ppls say Leader chose wich one will be the next sheriff or Governor depend on any election...

Solutions.
1=> U can make a inside Sheriff List and Governor List So...
Peoples to Pass governor list inside a clan and leader can choose between the best workers and not only who he wants and peoples that dont try hard ...Governors can have some amount of Suplys like 10-20k suply point inside clan/300-400k Dino Dollars given to the clan/65% UNLOCK to each map so he can pass the Governor Clan list the first one that does those is the first that also get in the governor sugestion of clan so the leader can choose good the peoples that do work and help really not only the pretenders...Also same with sheriffs but with biger amount of help so they can pass the Clas Sheriff Line Pass there can be a page that will show the players that have done those so the leader can chose only those to who he will push for the next Governor or Sheriff...Instead of doing what he want he will be abale to chose only those in list for spesific elections like Governor and Sheriff the others to get what they want have to help or they will not get a election for free just bcz of Well known friend of The leader or any other reason. like that u help peoples that work hard not to waste their time and get tricked by their leaders or clans bcz there will be no choice if they really do work.
it wont solve problem as still it depends from leader the most and so there still can be players who do a lot and wont be put on the list, its enough for someone else who leader wants to go for elections to reach needed point to be able to be in list and leader would put on the list the wanted player, not the one who deserves the most. idk if i expressed my opinion in understandable enough way

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
2=> After sheriff u want ppls to not get bored and leave game and u want them keep do something...

2=> Sheriffs u have the idea of tokens u can kake them to make their dino cooler by ading and taking of cool tails and stuff around dino with tokens that will take time like the upgreads For example (100 tokens=Cool metalic Sedel)=20:00:10 hours to build and be abale to wear so sheriffs will also hand around maps and try show their dinos how cool they combine stuffs and look taugher as real sheriffs Right yeah sounds Cool Cowboys ;) isnt it ? Oh yes it is ,+ a place for them to show their dinos right ? make a show and show the best looking sheriff in the map why not all want be the best So make them Try for it
i think here you are talking about visual armor and similar things, as somebody has said on the endgame devshack these things were causing a lot of lag and dev has told that it never gonna come back