What's new

Flash Sale Skin Wish

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
that tribal black grey looks really good but yeah the skins from easter were disappointing
1621749544801.png
i hope for this skin too but same about the black white (grey becomes white) ..didnt know black grey would look that good.. kinda like both this one and the grey is white tribal

that skin once was in flash sale o.o in blue never saw
1621749705278.png
i hope for this in red.. the blue becomes red but that blue looks good too tbh

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
There was a red bone chip. either orange and red or red on red. can't remember but I know I begged my friend to get it

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
1621751008794.png
or also that grey in a strong red i mean a neon kinda red bright one

overall i like black red ..black white skins the most black blue also sometimes.. but i understand easter doesnt really have non colorful skins with too many black.. but sadly the easter skin this year were not really wanted.. anyway im thankful if our ideas in here get noticed and come one day to the flash sale.. i will be ready with my gold coins xd..

everyone is welcome to post ideas here ..i will comment them and give them a like then aswell ..curious to see your ideas xd

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The only skin that I wish to buy is the Black and Red Camo that they removed from the easter sale. As I understood, it was added by mistake but still, some players were able to purchase it, but I missed it.

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
C'mon, they can't give all the best ones for free, would be unfair for the one who paid for the exclusives
i mean easter flash sale.. wasnt that good ..like most expectations were too high of the people ..also mine well
but for 1 skin im glad it came and that is this one:
(baught it instantly xd)
1621761254786.png

Last edited:

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
[QUOTE = "Funkeria, post: 59941, membro: 24634"]
quando o tribal verde e cinza foi adicionado? Nunca vi ninguém em meus servidores com ele, mas sei que é um skin real porque [USER = 300] [USER = 300] @Faye [/ USER] [/ USER] tem
[/CITAR]

Não só faye tem mais sim um jogador se não me engano do Europa_4 também tem, tentei saber como foi possível ele conseguir ela mas como sempre, sem resposta; d

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
[QUOTE = "Funkeria, post: 59941, membro: 24634"]
quando o tribal verde e cinza foi adicionado? Nunca vi ninguém em meus servidores com ele, mas sei que é um skin real porque [USER = 300] [USER = 300] @Faye [/ USER] [/ USER] tem
[/CITAR]

Não só faye tem mais sim um jogador se não me engano do Europa_4 também tem, tentei saber como foi possível ele conseguir ela mas como sempre, sem resposta; d
x2 :'v i feel left out

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
There was a red bone chip. either orange and red or red on red. can't remember but I know I begged my friend to get it
hmm in black red scales bone chip would look better but a strong red i think a bright one neon.. was that long ag when that skin came once ?

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Reposting from my previous posts:

Broadstripes:
white with red stripe
white with pink stripe
sky blue with white stripe
red with yellow stripe

Tribals:
pink with white
black and white
yellow and pink

Bone chips:
purple with yellow chips
yellow with red chips
blue with orange chips
blue with pink chips

Eye rings:

yellow with red
white with orange
white with pink

Tiger stripes:
Orange with black stripes
Black with grey stripes
white with orange stripes

Heads:
pink and yellow
black and white
black and red
gray and blue

Clear body:
BROWN or brown feathers

Chameleon:
gray and black
gray and white*

and sexy flame

Attachments

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
hey what skin this be on mamasita coel? looks like the tiger I've been requesting to see for ages

Attachments

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
Old code skins shouldn't come in promotions (like kongregate and facebook skins), this takes away the reason they are so special.

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
Old code skins shouldn't come in promotions (like kongregate and facebook skins), this takes away the reason they are so special.
true but my sexy red ring was special and now not :v

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
i understand.. but this way others cant have it.. if they started later ds or missed the code.. the hp skin pink blue also was a code skin.. and then came to flash sale.. its just fair for others to get them too at least a few years later

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
i understand.. but this way others cant have it.. if they started later ds or missed the code.. the hp skin pink blue also was a code skin.. and then came to flash sale.. its just fair for others to get them too at least a few years later
Well, I still keep these skins because they are rare, if there is a possibility of purchase I will feel that I kept them in vain :LOL:. But it's up to the devs to decide.

If you're bringing old items then come this survivor shirt, is there an active player who still has it? :unsure:

1622740312593.png

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
Well, I still keep these skins because they are rare, if there is a possibility of purchase I will feel that I kept them in vain :LOL:. But it's up to the devs to decide.

If you're bringing old items then come this survivor shirt, is there an active player who still has it? :unsure:

View attachment 41754
i never saw it.. until now
and i understand.. but yeah its up to the devs.. nothing is in vain.. like everyone who has gold collects his own gallery of skins he/she likes.. just saying.. if old stuff never gets back its kinda disappointing aswell.. since u cant trade things.. others will never get a cance about it.. and ik from a other game that old stuff from many years ago is really beloved after a while for new people.. the fun is the collecting about it..

Last edited: