Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
==Events==

=Halloween=
Halloween could be improved a lot, not in terms of quests or rewards, but visually. I personally love event themed visuals, so how about changing dino ville into a dark spooky place, with lots of glowing pumpkins, ghosts, cobwebs and all that? Making it into night would make it look even better, if it had lights to it of course. All the glow from the pumpkins would make the game look amazing and lovely.

=Christmas=
Christmas, the white yet colorful season. Similar as halloween, dino ville could be changed from a deserty place into one filled with snow as if it's maujak mountains. Maybe moving the sheriff monument just for this ocassion to place a big glowing christmas tree in the middle? Present underneath and all that, would be lovely to sit around with your friends, watching the big christmas tree as it snows around n about, while sharing a good time with your friends and even enemies, it's christmas after all.

==Day/Night==

So a big one yet small one, how about a day and night cycle to spice up the game? Make it so much better visually, and even tactically, using dark skins at night to sneak up on your enemies, or use a halloween one for a scare perhaps. Or maybe you'd just watch a war during one of the nights while looking at all the glowing shots flying back and forth. One way or another it'd make the game feel much more fun and alive.

==-==

Lemme know your thoughts in the comments, i'm really interested in what other people in DS think about ideas like these

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
No complaints. THIS IS PERFECTION

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
Thank you for expressing my ideas for the past 2-3 years. Day/night cycle would be awesome. I would at least be happy if the devs put more effort into making DV look festive during events.

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
day/night cycle was suggested before. i hope they add

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Or maybe you'd just watch a war during one of the nights while looking at all the glowing shots flying back and forth
@Highway I remember at some time while balance update was added, rangers were shooting somewhere in the middle of other player dino ir ranger, not below feets. Wanted to ask if it could be added back? Fights looked way better in that way since shots very seen flying everywhere.