Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
when will we have new dinosaurs?

I have some dinosaurs that I would like to be added to the game, currently we have few carnivores so the focus of the ones I feel like seeing in the game would be the following: carcharadontosaurus, concavernator, acrocanthosaurus, albertosaurus, giganotosaurus, irritator, or yutiranus. these are some of the carnivores I would like to see in the game, I would also like to see herbivores, but there are already more herbivores than carnivores.

and also wanted to know from the players, which dinosaurs would you like to see in the game? could add more dinos
carcharodontosaurus.jpgAcrocanthosaurus.jpgconcavenator.pngIrritator-11.jpgyutyranus.jpggiganotossauro.jpgalbertossauro.jpgcarcharodontosaurus.jpgAcrocanthosaurus.jpgconcavenator.pngIrritator-11.jpgyutyranus.jpggiganotossauro.jpgalbertossauro.jpg

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
For the herbivores, I'd like to see stegosaurus, which would probably do the most damage out of all the herbivores we have. Pretty much the rex of the herbivores.
For the carnivores, I'd like either a spinosaurus or one of its cousins (suchomimus/baryonyx). These would probably be the tanks of the carnivore dinosaurs. More health, like the brachi.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello @-l- I N V E J A -l- & @- V O R A - :giggle:

Thank you for sharing your ideas for the new dinosaurs. At present, there is no plan of launching new dinosaurs but whenever there will be, your given options will be considered for sure. I have shared your suggestions with our development team for their consideration for future reference.