-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
I just can't figure it out, some of these categories, the "predicted cabinet" is where you're going to win for sure?

upcoming applications are what exactly? I still don't understand this percentage. 0% of both colors, does it mean that the position is guaranteed? and when it has some numbers in the percentages, why is it not fully guaranteed?

I have doubts in these two categories of the election..

imagem_2023-06-03_211231325.png

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
If the mechanics are working as it supposed to be, the last part shows fame difference between you and one above & one below players.
For example you bid 105,492 fame and the player above you bid 105,495 and the player one below bid 105,398 fame so the fame difference is almost %0. That's a rare case but there are 59 applicants which makes %0 %0 indicator more possible to exist because most of the players bid values something like flat 100,000 or 111,111 and so on.

Also keep in mind all the values shown there are not dynamic, they show relevant values of exact time of that phase of the election, so increasing your fame input will not change any of the informations there because they show "past" values.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Also keep in mind all the values shown there are not dynamic, they show relevant values of exact time of that phase of the election, so increasing your fame input will not change any of the informations there because they show "past" values.
What is meant to say is that stats are fixed, if you or other players increase invested fame, stats wont change