Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
Bugs and inaccuracies
  1. The claim that bandits spawn at point A and walk towards point B while attacking the player is accurate. However, their return point should be set to point B. Currently, when the player moves three steps back, the bandits reset (with full HP) almost in the same place. This is really annoying, especially when they were already almost defeated.
  2. When walking from Lincoln to Mokon Woods, you get stuck in the bushes in MW. It's really annoying when you want to sprint for gates or are attacking enemies.
  3. When using teleporters to jump across the map, if you click 'Jump' from a distance, the dinosaur walks to the teleporter but doesn't teleport immediately. You need to press 'Jump' again before the player actually teleports.
  4. The dino GPS is not always accurate. The footsteps sometimes lead to a location where the target isn't even present. Additionally, sometimes the GPS shows a location for an already completed quest or task. You need to reapply the GPS to show the correct way.
Game feature ideas
  1. The beginner's tutorial really needs a redo. Recently, my friend created a new account, and I saw once again how useless some tasks were, like drinking water, for example. The tutorial should focus on teaching players how to use skills, how to heal, and perhaps end with an Alpha the player needs to defeat before progressing in DV.
  2. Enlarge the number of items visible in the left navigation. Three items are really too few for most cases. For example, a way days ago I reached level 55, and then I upgraded 2 dinos, 2 weapons, and 10 techs/implants. The list then becomes too large to easily find anything. By the way, at least 15 items can fit on the screen.
  3. Add the ability to pin upgrade items to your screen, like pinning the Strength implant somewhere on your screen, without constantly having to open your profile. This way, you can easily see how many items you still need. Currently, you can enable the four required items with "Show me the way" indicators, but returning to the point above, the side menu is extremely short and cluttered.
  4. We have the ability to customize our own clothing with the color combinations we want, and we can choose a dino skin, but we don't have anything for weapons. Adding a weapon skin or shot effect would be a nice addition.
  5. A centralized wiki containing all the information about the game would be highly beneficial. While there are unofficial wikis available, having one official source with comprehensive game information would be a significant addition. Pages detailing dinos, weapons, implants, techs, including prices, upgrade items, and stats would greatly enhance player experience. Drawing inspiration from successful examples like Tanki Online's (Game) Wiki could provide valuable insights into creating a useful and informative resource.

About the last point, i've already posted a request on this forum about more game information. I am happy to make myself available to create this official wiki. I enjoy gathering information but I do need information from the developer to make everything complete.

Hopefully, you can make use of this information. Feel free to ask any questions.

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
An addition to the above list:

Bugs and inaccuracies
  1. When you activate a quest for, say, 50 items, and you already have more than 50 in your warehouse. And you move one item from your inventory to your warehouse, the quest is automatically completed even though you've never had 50 items in your inventory.
Game feature ideas
  1. The growth stages feel like an outdated method from years ago. Your dinosaur doesn't continue growing after level 20, even though you still have 35 levels to go. Perhaps it's an idea to move the growth states to, for example, 10, 20, 30, and 40, so there seems to be a bit more progression, and people really want to level up for the new look.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
When you activate a quest for, say, 50 items, and you already have more than 50 in your warehouse. And you move one item from your inventory to your warehouse, the quest is automatically completed even though you've never had 50 items in your inventory.
Any quest you suggest to test this bug?

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
@orrire, for example when you press "Find more" on Deflection amplifiers while upgrading for example your Peacemaker.

Jeff_Sv22

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Xx_Vermithor_xX
Clan
sem clã
Eu acho que um novo mapa cairia bem após esse att, não é necessário criar mais 10 lvls, mas se passar aquela area 55 lvl e criar mais 5lvl acredito que já estaria bom, uma coisa que seria bom tbm é colocar um dino novo, bem trabalhado
como o rex, tem vários dinos que são muito tops além do rex... todos os dinos são bons, mas o rex se destaca, pode ser até concorrente do rex.
Outra coisa que deixaria o jogo mais interessante é colocar mais opções de skill nos dinos e deixar que o player decida qual skil sera melhor de acordo com seu estilo de jogo, ate trazer aquelas skills antigas seria muito interessante, comentamos tambem em nosso grupo de ideias sobre as armaduras que aparecem na propaganda do jogo e nunca foi visto no jogo, aquelas armaduras são muito tops... Pessoal sei que demora para fazer atualizações assim mas se elas vierem aos poucos seria muito bom... ficariamos muito gratos!

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO

Bugs and inaccuracies
  1. When you open your profile (P) and then open your inventory (I) and press your warehouse, it opens your warehouse for a split second and then immediately opens your profile again.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team

Bugs and inaccuracies
  1. When you open your profile (P) and then open your inventory (I) and press your warehouse, it opens your warehouse for a split second and then immediately opens your profile again.
@loxiuras Thank you for your feedback, it's been shared with the team.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@loxiuras could your share a video of the said bug for our better understanding.

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO

Bugs and inaccuracies
  1. The texture of the "Completed stone statue of the quest "The Hermit" (lvl 34) is broken for a couple of days now.

Edit looks like only the stones around Duncan are effected with this wierd white texture.

1714157018359.png