What's new

𝗗𝗔π—₯π—ž π—‘π—”π—§π—œπ—’π—‘ 𝗔π—₯𝗠𝗬/π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—œπ—”π—§π—›π—”π—‘

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hello everyone, this is a continuation of our threads <mixed> with former threads of "Leviathan All Time Accomplishments" and our Clan "DARK NATION ARMY"

so if anyone's interested in our past victories or my personal achievements/records, they may look at our former threads for more information, thanks community!

(This is a saloon/Off topic thread, therefore its rightfully my personal thread)

I strictly disapprove hatred against me and I won't stop fighting for my rights in my forums caused by certain people. I want to show everyone about our success. Whoever lies continues making hate remarks shall not be entertained by me. I'll put them on ignore and they won't be entertained by me. End of story and respect eachother.

#5 Our yosf takes over Duncan 🏴πŸŸͺβœ…
image.png

#6 Another one by yosf! 🏴πŸŸͺβœ…

Screenshot_2024-04-24-10-06-57-34_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

Last edited:

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
aslong as its in the offtopic you can do whateva you want. but going on the german channel, english channel and all channels to just tell your accomplishments seems a little exessive. man just chill. we all fight. we all gained towers. if everyoune did what u're doing now, this forum would implode.

some common sense man

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
aslong as its in the offtopic you can do whateva you want. but going on the german channel, english channel and all channels to just tell your accomplishments seems a little exessive. man just chill. we all fight. we all gained towers. if everyoune did what u're doing now, this forum would implode.

some common sense man
Since ur nice to me, I'll reply you bro. I started my threads in off topic. None of my threads were in main channel. πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
waw noone gives a damn now stop crying and making more and more stupid threads cuz LEGIT NOONE cares about, but you and your sad massive ego

if needed ill shut all of them down e.e YOU HAVE NO REASON TO POST ANYTHING on the forum

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
waw noone gives a damn now stop crying and making more and more stupid threads cuz LEGIT NOONE cares about, but you and your sad massive ego

if needed ill shut all of them down e.e YOU HAVE NO REASON TO POST ANYTHING on the forum
Tho i agree, now he posted in the right place not invading anyone. Who wants offtopic, comes and sees offtopic. When ppl post in DevShack/General is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.