Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Is it intentional that the fire explosion colt's ability 3 has a delay to apply damage? , Because in some situations this is bad, especially when farming with carno and because of this delay you can't get the healing that the skill would give to carno

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
please some dev answer this 😭😭😭

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I can't notice any delay at the Firebust skill of the colt.

Last edited:

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
I can't notice any delay at the Firebust skill of the colt.
it's not possible, for me it really has a delay, because when there's like 1 second left for the healing of the carnage attack end and I use this skill it can't heal me because the damage comes later , this does not happen with the shotgun for example

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Not wanting to know more than the developer but I'm pretty sure there's a delay on this skill, or I'm going crazy

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
there is a cooldown between the use of every single skill there is so that does not only affect the colt. maybe you mean that.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
it's not possible, for me it really has a delay, because when there's like 1 second left for the healing of the carnage attack end and I use this skill it can't heal me because the damage comes later , this does not happen with the shotgun for example
I think I know what you are talking about, coel's jump attack skill has same thing, some little delay between clicking on the skills and damage being applied only after animation is over meanwhile rapid strikes doesn't have such thing.

Also if I'm not wrong few other skills, which animations last longer have same thing.

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
I think I know what you are talking about, coel's jump attack skill has same thing, some little delay between clicking on the skills and damage being applied only after animation is over meanwhile rapid strikes doesn't have such thing.

Also if I'm not wrong few other skills, which animations last longer have same thing.
that's what I mean, this Colt skill has a delay to apply the damage when you click on the skill, i found this strange because the shotgun skill has no delay. I think this is a negative point because of this delay you stop healing a lot of HP and then you can die for it

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
As for me its kind of makes sense for some skills, although I think for colt those delays don't really fit.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I have never thought of this as a bug.

But that animation delay is what makes me choose Dodge Attack and not Flying Head Butt every time I play with Pachy.

I think this is a negative point because of this delay you stop healing a lot of HP and then you can die for it
(/)

That split-second delay is valuable in combat. We could be a few hp from killing our enemies or being killed.

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Seria ótimo se no caso da Colt retirassem esse atraso, pois afeta diretamente a Fazenda, então seria uma arma perfeita para isso junto com a espingarda. and it would also be better to use in general , even for pvp

Last edited:

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
Sorry for the answer in another language, my translator is buggy

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
It would be great if they took the delay out of this weapon, it would be much more reliable to use, both for hunting and for pvp. For hunting you could use both weapon skills with the carno heal instead of one, and and for pvp you could in a life or death situation kill the enemy because the skill would apply the damage without waiting for the animation.

Papagaio

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Paraguaio
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
It would be great if they took the delay out of this weapon, it would be much more reliable to use, both for hunting and for pvp. For hunting you could use both weapon skills with the carno heal instead of one, and and for pvp you could in a life or death situation kill the enemy because the skill would apply the damage without waiting for the animation.
[/CITAR]
in my case I had leveled up the shotgun to lv maximum, and after a long time I wanted to test the colt and ended up leveling it up to lv maximum too, but due to this delay I'm preferring to use the shotgun just because it has a higher performance for hunting