Aria

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Aria Roselle
Clan
Vendetta Crusade
Before that the new achievement was put in the game " Donate X Dollars to the clan" I had already donated around 13 Million DDs, that was when I was level 50 and it was easy to farm that much amount of DDs

After those new achievements appeared, it has not been updated, in fact, this is a major drawback, because there is absolutely no way for a level 55 to hunt 20M dds again and donate to the clan. As many players have already said, making dds at level 55 is extremely difficult and I am sure that I am not alone in this situation.

A player who is level 50 today and is about to get Sheriff soon can easily pass me in that achievement

If one day I try to get on the Sheriff Monument, this will prevent me from doing so

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Aria

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Aria Roselle
Clan
Vendetta Crusade
it can not be updated based on what happend in the past as it just counts what happens from the point it was joint into the game. the same goes for the achievements about hunting down specifiic mobs.
Well, we have a problem, I am a level 55 Sheriff and you know that farming that much DDs is near impossible, it will take months to farm 20M and give donate...

While a level 50 Sheriff can easily farm that much in merely 2 month

This put level 55 sheriff at a disadvantage in comparison to level 50 sheriff, placing a specific demographic at disadvantage. I should just rule that as a "Impossible to do achievement" in my lists of achievements that I need to complete in order to reach the monument

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
#weedjusticeformaxlevelplayers