S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
What if there are more attack phases but we condense the protected phase?

1:00 am - Attack Phase
2:00 am - Protected Phase
3:00 am - Attack Phase
4:00 am - Protected Phase
5:00 am - Attack Phase
6:00 am - Protected Phase
7:00 am - Attack Phase
8:00 am - Protected Phase

Continue the pattern for the rest of the day.

Attackers will be satisfied since they can choose any of these periods to attack, yes it's limited compared to a full open 24-hour attack, but it's more open than what we currently have, where alliances are waiting for their enemies at a selected place to overwhelm them.

And I take note from this new mechanic that fame is exclusively produced in the protected phase (and I'm assuming it cannot be changed otherwise?), hence the 24-hour open attack being not something that they can go for.

This will prompt gameplay on the individual level that is not reliant on an alliance.
Sleep phase when?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Sleep phase when?
Very hypocrite to say about not having sleep lmao.

How did you hold your gates before Endgame part 3?
Having as many attack phase as they can implement is closer to the idea of being able to attack 24 hours freely all day (something which many have been requesting here), similar to before the Endgame Mechanic Part 3.

But instead, the only excuse against not having more attack phase is sleep. Lol?

How did you manage to hold your Sites when the attack was possible all 24 hours?

Last edited:

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Having as many attack phase as they can implement is closer to the idea of being able to attack 24 hours freely all day (something which many have been requesting here), similar to before the Endgame Mechanic Part 3.

But instead, the only excuse against not having more attack phase is sleep. Lol?

How did you manage to hold your Sites when the attack was possible all 24 hours?
Who said I kept my gates all time when attacks were allowed 24/7? Along with my members we'd protect till the time we head off to sleep or generally when we were going to do something like touching the grass for example, then if enemies took it we'd simply retake it the next day or few hours later, the thing is that more phases won't help the attackers out at all, they can only help with achievements and some funny fame - because if you didn't notice by now - the more phases, the less fame earned per phase. because it's summing up throught the day. So unless you guys want more phases just to ''freerly attack all day'' more phases are useless.

I don't honestly know who you are but judging by the way you speak and suggest complete bs here on forum I'd say you are one of those unfortunate people who are not capable of holding gates even with this new system. DOn't get me wrong, I don't have any issues with that, even more - I was an ''attacker'' myself. But I'm looking here from the perspective of both sides, if you feel like you need more phases to be able to win anything - you do you, but there's plenty of examples of attackers that don't need more useless phases because they do realize that they won't get a lot of fame with that - and to top it off - they're actually able to get gates with what we have now.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Fame is depended not on phases but on yield of gate tho

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
the thing is that more phases won't help the attackers out at all, they can only help with achievements and some funny fame
I like to compare this update to what we had previously.

Before EGP3, an attacker would have to attack the tower, hold it for long hours, and then reap the reward off the Sites, this was in anyway not convenient for any attacker. After EGP3, an attacker simply gains the rewards after taking the Site.

Yes, the fame obtained in one phase might be very measly compared to what the alliance is getting in is complete 24 hours, however with the next update that will nerf the big clans holding many sites, things will change positively. Where it will give the option to any individual to go get their fame instead of relying on a monopoly alliance.

It's all about perspective here.

The fact that you said "funny fame" only suggests that you are hoarding a lot of fame at ease. Had you been truly an attacker, you wouldn't even say something like funny fame.

because it's summing up throught the day. So unless you guys want more phases just to ''freerly attack all day'' more phases are useless.
More Phase means more attacking opportunities for the attackers. When the concept of a limited attack window was introduced, many as I, were against it because it introduced restrictive gameplay. Going back to the first page of this thread, you will see many requesting more attacking windows, or simply removing the protected phase.

I don't honestly know who you are but judging by the way you speak and suggest complete bs here on forum I'd say you are one of those unfortunate people who are not capable of holding gates even with this new system.
You could not be more wrong.

I am part of the alliance in both servers I play in. The reason I am advocating for a more individualized way of obtaining fame is that the gameplay has become stale. It is no longer fun to play with a big horde of people who leave no hope for the attackers once they get outnumbered.

I want to genuinely see each player fighting for their fame and their elections, instead of hiding behind alliance.

And it is quite the hypocrisy to say I am suggesting bs, while you are going around smearing @DarkPerdido and being passive-aggressive, borderline insulting the Developers. Most of your posts are getting removed, so perhaps if you're so much about defending your convenience of obtaining fame passively at the comfort of your alliance's monopoly, give some solid constructive feedback that could convince the Developer that your suggestion might help change things for the better.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Who said I kept my gates all time when attacks were allowed 24/7? Along with my members we'd protect till the time we head off to sleep or generally when we were going to do something like touching the grass
And people like us who only play some games to distress from work or those that cater 2hrs of gaming need to get swarmed by these "protect till the time we head off to sleep" players....

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Declare War: Clan mission

2 categories: off / def

Total of 3 task each phase: each task completed will reward the clan with 10 pts
Having a clear war list should make it better to handle side clans to think before they attack their ally of the to explit the system
For this portion, maybe having a mission list will be a good idea, 5 mins before conflict phase create a task for the clan to do and reward them accordingly.

Offensive mission:
Drain at least 7500 pts from insley as a clan. Reward maybe DD and 30 silvercrown that's goes into clan inventory.

Capture 2 new buildings as a clan. Reward huge amount of DD and 100 silver town.

Kill 15 duelist(even same player) as a clan to get rewarded 10x 24hr gels etc goes into clan inventory

Defensive mission:
Heal at least 6500 pts from clark.Reward maybe DD and 30 silvercrown that's goes into clan inventory.

Retain 2 building successfully, reward DD and silvercrown.

Killing 10 duelist (even same player) within the radius rewarded with 24hr gel.

Clan can only either pick defense or offense mission before conflict start.

Have a table ranking for clan just like sheriff instead of achievement points it's called mission points.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
e.e why is it only me then giving ideas... More ideas we got 2 weeks before the update.... Bomb all your ideas 😖

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan

Before EGP3, an attacker would have to attack the tower, hold it for long hours, and then reap the reward off the Sites, this was in anyway not convenient for any attacker. After EGP3, an attacker simply gains the rewards after taking the Site.
Even with the new update that will make large clans take longer to heal and drain, wars still remain predictable and boring.

In less than 1 hour the maps will be protected.

What's the fun in that?

In the past (2013-2016), attackers have toppled large alliances through attrition, as there was no way for defenders to corner attackers and throw them into Dinoville or simply stop attackers from attacking.

it was not necessary to have DDs to revive.

Your dinosaur could revive with full life.

the maps were not closed with a single path.

PvP (dino vs dino) benefited experienced players who played well, so it was possible for a small group to defeat a larger group.

If the attackers wanted, they could bother the defenders all day long, this is what caused the alliances to weaken at some point and fall into the hands of the attackers.

In other words, it was fun to be an attacker and compete with the defenders.

now without these mechanics that gave players freedom, being an attacker became a punishment.

I'm not saying that the game had to go back to exactly how it was years ago, but i think that it could be possible to make an update that could be simpler and more fun than it is now, all the freedoms that players had were removed and will now be removed one more (being able to attack whenever you want).

The great imbalance between defenders and attackers that began slowly in 2016 (with the closure of maps, and other mechanics that were changed) and worsened with the changes in 2019, goes far beyond the drainage and healing mechanics.

How wouldn't the big alliances become extremely strong, if when they kill you, you are forced to revive on another map? If you have no option to escape, as there are no alternative paths on the map? If you die many times, will you be forced to put on protection and go hunting, so you have DDs to revive? In a war, the attacker always dies many times more than the defender. So it's obvious that it's not worth being a attaker nowadays.

This game needs a little chaos, after all, the main fun is the battles, but how can you have fun with so many limitations?

This update may balance things out a bit, but it will be far from fun.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Fame is depended not on phases but on yield of gate tho
With 5 phases an average excellent gate gives 7 medalls per phase, still depends on the yield?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
With 5 phases an average excellent gate gives 7 medalls per phase, still depends on the yield?
show it then (even in ptr excellent yield was giving more but hey if you wanna go this way)

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
show it then (even in ptr excellent yield was giving more but hey if you wanna go this way)
PTR had sped up phases and if I'm correct there was ''1 phase per day'' but spedup to be every hour or so, and with 1 phase an excellent gate would give around 30k fame on live servers, but the fame we get now with 5 phases is around 5 - 8k from 1 excellent gate per phase.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
@Luka Patajac tho I don't know why would you compare PTR to live servers atp, especially that since the last PTR was opened the update changed a few more times than it should.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
After 4 years of rex receiving a buff, you nerfed it for no reason...
They literally nerfed the only thing that the attackers needed endgame for - at least most of them wanted Rex. Now they decided to nerf it for some unknown reason and buff the common dinosaurs.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
So you are saying you cant protect your buildings during those phases so you get less fame as result is what you are saying as far as im concerned.

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
So you are saying you cant protect your buildings during those phases so you get less fame as result is what you are saying as far as im concerned.
No, I'm generally saying more phases will be of no bigger use for the attackers since every phase the gates will most likely change owners and the more phases we get the less fame is produced per phase - so unless they fix fame production more phases will do no good. To be honest I don't even care anymore if I keep or loose my gates, stuff happens and the game's becoming boring so I'm aswell loosing my interest.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Many ppl wanted more chances to get buildings here.
Now amount of fame that gets produced due to amount of phases/building switches there are is completely other issue as far as im concerned).

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
Many ppl wanted more chances to get buildings here.
Now amount of fame that gets produced due to amount of phases/building switches there are is completely other issue as far as im concerned).
And what other issues would these be?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
You still didn't show your "7 medals" in excellent gates.(instead you decided to comment on ptr part of this)
Now amount of phases per day is something people argue here about for quite awhile and that is ONE issue.
Amount of fame produced per each phase is another issue.(which people point out as soon as multiple phases are talked about).
Alliance trading gates when they are 400% is another issue that enemies also kept mentioning here.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
@S4TW If you know the weaknesses regarding the conflict phase you could give us some constructive ideas regarding the attackers to help them because after all maybe you or your friends are also attackers in other servers and you could share your ideas to help all of us

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
I feel more quantity of stacks per slot in the tower inventory is needed that can be upgrade through DD or gold rock, or gold ore/gold tinsel
More people will then picking up gold ore as It servers 2 function to convert to fame and to increase the quantity of medal in the towers.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
I think the easiest way to balance the tank dinos is to change the heal ability to a fixed number rather than a percentage based on max HP. This will also allow other implant combos to be used since vitality won't be as important anymore. This allows for more interesting gameplay.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
any insight peeks on how any mechanics to guarantee clan wont do map trade anymore?

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
The fact that you said "funny fame" only suggests that you are hoarding a lot of fame at ease. Had you been truly an attacker, you wouldn't even say something like funny fame.
Fame produced from buildings is actually "funny fame" compared to the fame you can get from mining ores. If I were an attacker myself, I wouldn't even bother attacking, and I'd just use this time for mining. 1 hour of mining gives an average of 25k fame, while, for example, if I somehow manage to get 2 claims and 4 gates (200% yield) during 2 hours of draining, it'll add up to 18.9k fame.

Farming fame from ores is actually way more reliable for both attackers and defenders compared to the fame produced from gates at the moment.

Last edited:

S4TW

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-J- S I N N E R -J-
Clan
NIGHTWALKERS
@S4TW If you know the weaknesses regarding the conflict phase you could give us some constructive ideas regarding the attackers to help them because after all maybe you or your friends are also attackers in other servers and you could share your ideas to help all of us

Yes, the fame obtained in one phase might be very measly compared to what the alliance is getting in is complete 24 hours, however with the next update that will nerf the big clans holding many sites, things will change positively. Where it will give the option to any individual to go get their fame instead of relying on a monopoly alliance.

It's all about perspective here.

More Phase means more attacking opportunities for the attackers. When the concept of a limited attack window was introduced, many as I, were against it because it introduced restrictive gameplay. Going back to the first page of this thread, you will see many requesting more attacking windows, or simply removing the protected phase.

You could not be more wrong.

I am part of the alliance in both servers I play in. The reason I am advocating for a more individualized way of obtaining fame is that the gameplay has become stale. It is no longer fun to play with a big horde of people who leave no hope for the attackers once they get outnumbered.

I want to genuinely see each player fighting for their fame and their elections, instead of hiding behind alliance.

And it is quite the hypocrisy to say I am suggesting bs, while you are going around smearing @DarkPerdido and being passive-aggressive, borderline insulting the Developers. Most of your posts are getting removed, so perhaps if you're so much about defending your convenience of obtaining fame passively at the comfort of your alliance's monopoly, give some solid constructive feedback that could convince the Developer that your suggestion might help change things for the better.
it is funny fame for the attackers especially when they're few and fame standards that alliances set are as the ones i know, for example 1-2M for gov is normalized on few servers. Assistant's 1-1.7m, deputy 1.5-2m, marshall 1.8-3m and sheriff 3m-4m so what of these elections can attackers get while taking few gates every now and then?