-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
I agree that it feels unfair. We might add this settings to the other servers as well until the next update is ready.

I watched closely how todays attacks and defences on EU1 and must say that it was well played from both sides.
Attackers adapted and tried new tactics and gained a few more buildings this time. Because defenders where not preset on every site, they had a headstart in draiing the buildling before defenders showed up. Still defenders managed to defend those sides often with 35% HP left. So its not impossible to defend with the -20 +5 rate at all. Even when they used brachis. Sometimes the defender late arrivals could not manage to stop the overtake. But only because they where not present when the attack started.

Bottom line for me is that they owned to many buildings and had not enough people online to protect their sites.
if the gates can be taken very fast,is it possible for the devs to make it that even if the gate was retaken once during an attack phase it can still be attacked again?

Mufasa

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mufasa.-I
Clan
-Deadly Monarchy-
I agree that it feels unfair. We might add this settings to the other servers as well until the next update is ready.

I watched closely how todays attacks and defences on EU1 and must say that it was well played from both sides.
Attackers adapted and tried new tactics and gained a few more buildings this time. Because defenders where not preset on every site, they had a headstart in draiing the buildling before defenders showed up. Still defenders managed to defend those sides often with 35% HP left. So its not impossible to defend with the -20 +5 rate at all. Even when they used brachis. Sometimes the defender late arrivals could not manage to stop the overtake. But only because they where not present when the attack started.

Bottom line for me is that they owned to many buildings and had not enough people online to protect their sites.
with 2 minutes to drain and dv with 1 to 2 portals how would you get from crawford to grov in 2 minutes?

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
They could also place the drainage and healing speed that is worth dinos and not tower possessions, since the use of tank dinos is being used more, even when they received a nerf at the beginning of the release of endgame part 3.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
with 2 minutes to drain and dv with 1 to 2 portals how would you get from crawford to grov in 2 minutes?
Ask ur ally , they do keep 5 members at each gate. Stop this spamming guys. Fair fight is 10vs10 and not 10vs100(with other clan members than the owner of the camps). If u need help from other clans then stop asking for fair fight. We fight alone.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
if the gates can be taken very fast,is it possible for the devs to make it that even if the gate was retaken once during an attack phase it can still be attacked again?
for what? The medals are taken already by the new owner. Just try to take the building back on the next conflict phase.

Well you should have your defenders already present at the site during vulnerable phase. If you dont have enough people for that you can expect that the building will be taken by others seeing that chance.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
for what? The medals are taken already by the new owner. Just try to take the building back on the next conflict phase.

Well you should have your defenders already present at the site during vulnerable phase. If you dont have enough people for that you can expect that the building will be taken by others seeing that chance.
alot of people find the idea of a gate being able to be taken once during a conflict phase very boring

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I don't understand how they can't take a few simple towers on the European server. I have seen on the servers that I play that the enemy takes more than 10 portals, that is if the enemy always connects to attack and the defenders to defend and the enemy always manages to take towers. . Now explain to me, why Europe 1 is not an exception?
Because all the attackers have log been bullied away to other servers, depleted of dds and witchunted to oblivion. The last remaining 10-20 attackers are facing the most active server with the strongest alliance (and we still take gates btw, but anything under 400% yield is near impossible).

• Agree
Reactions: S19

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
That is the boring part, nothing more for attack after the buildings are taken.
I insist that would be even better a system like before with little upgrades to it:
  • Supplies could be bought with gold coins but also now they could be bought with dinodollars. For example 25 supplies cost 125 gold coins, or 300k dinodollars.
  • When the portal or claim is attacked, the fame can't be collected.
  • If the portal or claim is completed drained, the fame that was stored there goes to the new owner
  • Now "the recovery" function from "the green feet" really reduces the time a site is red. For example: if there isn't any attacker player on the circle and there is a defender player there, the red status has a duration of 5 minutes instead of 15 minutes
  • The mining ores and bandits still exist
  • one o two "vulnerable fases" at day when the draining speed is faster so much faster, so there is a daily event. That makes easy to drain but also harder to sucesfull atack, due the defenders would know those vulnerable hours

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
@Highway for example after a gate has been taken during the attack phase,just like normal the clan who took it keeps the fame but what if after that the gate could still be taken again and the last clan to hold the gates before the attack phase is over gets some sort of a bonus? it could reward both sides of defenders and attackers and incentivize people to stay active during the conflict phase till the end unlike this system where if the gates that are being fought for ,already had a takeover all what is remaining is for players to either kill for fun or just log off and wait for the next attack phase

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

Customization of more elements on tower:

Improving Yields
: Increasing quantity of fame (Increases the stack of each fame per slot)
Uses elite medal

Improving Quality:
Increasing quality of fame (More chance of getting elite medals instead of standard medals)
Uses DD

One of the ideas back then could be revisited :
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map

As a drainer, I used gold-obesessed bandits to act as bodyguard after mining the ore, and evading to let the bandits reset, when draining claims site. So I had an idea on how this could be implemented on the portals.

Item to contract pay:

Using Gold rock, gold ore, gold tinsel to convert them to item/ticket.

maybe 75 gold ore, 75 gold rock and 100 gold tinsel needed to convert to 1 ticket / ticket will be available at clan excellence store.

In the portal there will be an option for Tier 1 (1 bandit/1 ticket), Tier 2 (2 bandit/2 ticket) or Tier 3 (3 bandit/3 ticket) guarding.

Bandits will spawn every 10 mins to protect that portal...

The bandit guarding will only last for 1 phase, the bandit will also engage anyone who is near the portal just like the one near the ore. This will be like a double-edge sword. However..... cause the bandit will attack anyone near the site even to the one who paid the ticket for its protection.

This idea could aim to :
- Combat multi-acc draining/healing as they need to look out for bandits
- Add in PVP/PVE experience during wars.
- Make the portal more customizable and able to modify to the clan preference.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Customization of more elements on tower:

Improving Yields: Increasing quantity of fame (Increases the stack of each fame per slot)
Uses elite medal

Improving Quality: Increasing quality of fame (More chance of getting elite medals instead of standard medals)
Uses DD

One of the ideas back then could be revisited :
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map

As a drainer, I used gold-obesessed bandits to act as bodyguard after mining the ore, and evading to let the bandits reset, when draining claims site. So I had an idea on how this could be implemented on the portals.

Item to contract pay:

Using Gold rock, gold ore, gold tinsel to convert them to item/ticket.

maybe 75 gold ore, 75 gold rock and 100 gold tinsel needed to convert to 1 ticket / ticket will be available at clan excellence store.

In the portal there will be an option for Tier 1 (1 bandit/1 ticket), Tier 2 (2 bandit/2 ticket) or Tier 3 (3 bandit/3 ticket) guarding.

Bandits will spawn every 10 mins to protect that portal...

The bandit guarding will only last for 1 phase, the bandit will also engage anyone who is near the portal just like the one near the ore. This will be like a double-edge sword. However..... cause the bandit will attack anyone near the site even to the one who paid the ticket for its protection.

This idea could aim to :
- Combat multi-acc draining/healing as they need to look out for bandits
- Add in PVP/PVE experience during wars.
- Make the portal more customizable and able to modify to the clan preference.
Even without payment, bandits that spawn near gold rocks useful for making attacker/defender loose time. I spawned like 4 bandits in kirk yesterday and neither defenders or attackers didnt want to get close to that claim, only bad side is they are there only for 5 min.

I cant imagine how big army could be made if alpha not attacking player bug would still exist...

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
P
Even without payment, bandits that spawn near gold rocks useful for making attacker/defender loose time. I spawned like 4 bandits in kirk yesterday and neither defenders or attackers didnt want to get close to that claim, only bad side is they are there only for 5 min.

I cant imagine how big army could be made if alpha not attacking player bug would still exist...
Ouh hahaha nice nice

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS

I actually wanted a outlaw that engage only green feet and a outlaw protector that engage only red feet but I feel that will be broken

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
What how did the gold obsessed bandit ended up there
They are not gold obsessed bandits, they are just regular bandits that their spawnings depends on quest

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
Easy solution to the "keeping the gates on a low yield" exploit utilized by defenders: Buildings should upgrade their yield automatically after being held for a certain amount of time by the same clan.

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
Easy solution to the "keeping the gates on a low yield" exploit utilized by defenders: Buildings should upgrade their yield automatically after being held for a certain amount of time by the same clan.
Why is this a better option? 400% gates are just taken by other alliance clans that way. So you can't even attack them in that fase at all.

loxiuras

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
black-smoky
Clan
InvictO
Yep that's the other exploit that needs to be solved.
Sure, and if they find another thing they need to fix also and so on. Maybe go and create your own game huh? Give yourself Admin and go bananas.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Kiwi.
Clan
F O U N D
the fact that defenders hold gates is an exploit that should be fixed!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
What if there are more attack phases but we condense the protected phase?

1:00 am - Attack Phase
2:00 am - Protected Phase
3:00 am - Attack Phase
4:00 am - Protected Phase
5:00 am - Attack Phase
6:00 am - Protected Phase
7:00 am - Attack Phase
8:00 am - Protected Phase

Continue the pattern for the rest of the day.

Attackers will be satisfied since they can choose any of these periods to attack, yes it's limited compared to a full open 24-hour attack, but it's more open than what we currently have, where alliances are waiting for their enemies at a selected place to overwhelm them.

And I take note from this new mechanic that fame is exclusively produced in the protected phase (and I'm assuming it cannot be changed otherwise?), hence the 24-hour open attack being not something that they can go for.

This will prompt gameplay on the individual level that is not reliant on an alliance.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
What if there are more attack phases but we condense the protected phase?

1:00 am - Attack Phase
2:00 am - Protected Phase
3:00 am - Attack Phase
4:00 am - Protected Phase
5:00 am - Attack Phase
6:00 am - Protected Phase
7:00 am - Attack Phase
8:00 am - Protected Phase

Continue the pattern for the rest of the day.

Attackers will be satisfied since they can choose any of these periods to attack, yes it's limited compared to a full open 24-hour attack, but it's more open than what we currently have, where alliances are waiting for their enemies at a selected place to overwhelm them.

And I take note from this new mechanic that fame is exclusively produced in the protected phase (and I'm assuming it cannot be changed otherwise?), hence the 24-hour open attack being not something that they can go for.

This will prompt gameplay on the individual level that is not reliant on an alliance.
and what will change with longer attack phases?
if the alliance exchanges portals with each other, leaving everything protected in a few minutes?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
A buff or extra attribute should be installed in the portal to make people motivated to upgrade yield.

An additional decaying hp maybe, a grey hp bar that -1 every 1 second

Basic: none
Good: 2500 extra hp
Very good: 3500 extra hp
Excellent: 5000 extra hp

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
and what will change with longer attack phases?
More hours of attacking compared to what we have currently. Introduce more weak points into the alliance defense. Offering the attackers a larger attack window. This will also destabilise the defending strategies of the alliance.

if the alliance exchanges portals with each other, leaving everything protected in a few minutes?
You are counting on the fact that the alliance will trade gates every day, for every attacking phase, without the attackers finding a weak point to take advantage of?

From what I've read, the next update that will happen will make it harder to trade Sites if clans are allied.