Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
But do you know how people queue up for election?

Implementing this would mean that people could still queue for election but their at risk of their fame being stolen by non map holder and they wouldn't trust the queuing process that much... This would then affect the distribution of Fame across the whole clan who are going for election. Would the player still trust the queue or start another movement that benefit them.
And I've seen some post about an alliance taking another alliance gold ore lmao and they start creating a commotion 🤣🤣, see how some few gold nugget and gold tins could make an impact , just a tiny push on a people who are floating on cloud 9 could sent people down to cold hard ground 🫠

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It would only be a cost risk factor for the actual clan, sadly not the alliance, it is no entity within the game.
Disagree.

Alliances are formed through clans. Clans allied with each other.

By placing the cost risk factor onto clans, you restrict their relationship.

Example for Eu1, they have said multiple times that bigger clans are allied with each other. Bigger clans supporting each other is the problem.

However, imagine if the attackers form up strategies based on the fact that the clan that has the most Sites will have a greater drain rate, that will prompt many to attack.

I cannot give details of how positively this might affect the gameplay, but theoretically, by introducing a dynamic drain rate to clans with a lots of holdings, you stop their growth and motivate individual clans to attack them.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Implementing this would mean that people could still queue for election but their at risk of their fame being stolen by non map holder and they wouldn't trust the queuing process that much... This would then affect the distribution of Fame across the whole clan who are going for election.
Very well said.

It will be free for all. No more queue. In a sense, we're showing an individual player that they have more abilities to take fame than relying on clan.

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
@Narokath if you want to break down alliances dinoville must take all the buildings. after that all dinos MUST be earned through missions(including rex) and not by elections(purchase rex with silver crowns). the election system needs to be totally changed with lesser fame to be earned. ALSO earning fame system should be based ONLY on tournaments(pvp, missions, etc) . this way there will be no alliance but 1v1 pvpsa_7b2d8055b350ad0834911597a8611e6e.gif(tournaments).

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Rex is made available through elections just to be "premium" dinosaur in this game

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Very well said.

It will be free for all. No more queue. In a sense, we're showing an individual player that they have more abilities to take fame than relying on clan.
Well partnership between 2-3 clans could still be a form of alliance but at least it isn't server-spanning alliance....

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway
So now we aren't supposed to choose which dino to attack with just because it takes 5 seconds extra to die? In that case can we ask defenders to use lvl 25 dino and gun so that we can kill them easily? It makes no sense. We have our dino and everyone is free to use which ever dino and gun they want. Just because brachi take 5 seconds extra to die doesn't mean we can easily take camps. As I said there are 100 people defending camps from 5 clans. The owner of the camp is not at the camp which we attacked but still the other clan members kill us and how is that fair? The ground reality on the game is totally different than what the ally is trying to show on the forum. Ally use celo (dino) to run faster to reach the camp , can we complain regarding that? No! It's just heir freedom. More over if dev wanna make it fair for both attackers n defenders why need update though. 5hp heal was better so we could take some camps.

Ally make victim card here saying they don't get time to defend. They already have the whole eu1 all maps and still don't wanna giveup 2-3 camps per phase? So u think it's fair?

Now let me ask the ally can u give back the camps that we own already? I guess no. They won't , so who is actually causing the issue? Obviously the defenders.

Pleas bring back the 5hp heal so we have chances to take over the buildings. More over when the defense is more difficult that's when the big clans come for peace and share the map with the smaller clans!

More easy to defend = bully smaller clans , as bigger clans don't have anything to lose.

More easy to attack = big clans ask for peace as both smaller n big clans have something to lose.

Next is once we take over the camp , on the next attack phase ally is the attacker and they getting the benefit too. But they don't want that benefit as they don't want us to attack and get the camps in the first place.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Dinoclass based factor for drain/repair speeds, so tanks would be less efficient in draining as only the lowest factor would be taken into account, so draining with tanks would slow down the process immensily.
I see some sense in this idea.

This could be used as a way to diversify the Dinosaur used for drain. Attackers would not just rely on the Tank class high Health Point itself.

Whatever the implementation is, attackers should be fighting for a Site. Not simply walking in the circle and immediately obtaining it.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway please bring back the 5hp repair speed and this makes atleast somewhat hopes for attackers to get the camps. I said and I'll say again there are 100+ members waiting in the maps for us to attack. If the defenders aren't able to defend doesn't it means they hold way too many buildings than they need to? Attavkers can stop attack when bigger clans share their map with smaller clans. Please make it attacker biased as it's win-win for both and both parties has something to lose.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
S
I see some sense in this idea.

This could be used as a way to diversify the Dinosaur used for drain. Attackers would not just rely on the Tank class high Health Point itself.

Whatever the implementation is, attackers should be fighting for a Site. Not simply walking in the circle and immediately obtaining it.
So why Ally use celo to run faster cos ally reach quicker , it makes no point for attackers as well. Can we say that? Nope. Everyone has the freedom to use which ever dino they want.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
A semi randomized factor that would influence drain and/or repair speeds fluctuating over time changing in a not so predictable way.
How would this work any example?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Then what about this? - when both attackers and defenders are present in the circle, both the drain and repair speed slows down (for example: normally 20/10, lowered 5/3).
  • Attackers need to defeat all the defenders in order to continue draining the site rapidly. They can also try to keep them at bay by blocking nearby sites and jump links.
  • Defenders get more reaction time as long as any of them were present near the site before the attack. If their numbers are lower than the attacker's, they can try to stall the draining as much as possible until the phase will end (maybe that way small clans would have a higher chance to keep a site they managed to take from a larger clan).
Problems:
  • defending clans could leave multi-accs at each of their sites to automatically slow down attackers
  • shorter attack phases would provide less windows for attack. Not sure how finalised are the current Vulnerable phases and their lengths.

The fact that multiple Brachiosaurus users can take sites without much effort, just by repeatedly walking into the circle is a huge design flaw. A small attacking can benefit from taking a site this way, but they won't be able to defend it during the next phase, when they get the same treatment from new attackers.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway can we have a fair fight in case if attackers and defenders benefits has to be neutral?

Better way to do it is let's say I attack a clan called found then only the found players can attack me back and other other players. So this way it forces the clan members to protect their buildings than go protect other buildings.

There are certain loopholes in it but can be corrected. Like all active players from other clans join found when we attack found buildings. To prevent this clan can only accept players before attack phase and then have them ready. This can be better and fair attack than bully smaller clans.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
@Highway can we have a fair fight in case if attackers and defenders benefits has to be neutral?

Better way to do it is let's say I attack a clan called found then only the found players can attack me back and other other players. So this way it forces the clan members to protect their buildings than go protect other buildings.

There are certain loopholes in it but can be corrected. Like all active players from other clans join found when we attack found buildings. To prevent this clan can only accept players before attack phase and then have them ready. This can be better and fair attack than bully smaller clans.
Other clan players can't attack me back*.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Then what about this? - when both attackers and defenders are present in the circle, both the drain and repair speed slows down (for example: normally 20/10, lowered 5/3).
  • Attackers need to defeat all the defenders in order to continue draining the site rapidly. They can also try to keep them at bay by blocking nearby sites and jump links.
  • Defenders get more reaction time as long as any of them were present near the site before the attack. If their numbers are lower than the attacker's, they can try to stall the draining as much as possible until the phase will end (maybe that way small clans would have a higher chance to keep a site they managed to take from a larger clan).
Problems:
  • defending clans could leave multi-accs at each of their sites to automatically slow down attackers
  • shorter attack phases would provide less windows for attack. Not sure how finalised are the current Vulnerable phases and their lengths.

The fact that multiple Brachiosaurus users can take sites without much effort, just by repeatedly walking into the circle is a huge design flaw. A small attacking can benefit from taking a site this way, but they won't be able to defend it during the next phase, when they get the same treatment from new attackers.
Why you focusing on brachi? Because it takes some time to die when attacked by 10 players? Can I ask u to use less damage weapon so I can last more longer? No right obviously u will use the gun which makes most damage same way! Don't say there isn't much efforts , maybe it looks less efforts because u hold way too many buildings than u shld be holding.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Why you focusing on brachi? Because it takes some time to die when attacked by 10 players? Can I ask u to use less damage weapon so I can last more longer? No right obviously u will use the gun which makes most damage same way! Don't say there isn't much efforts , maybe it looks less efforts because u hold way too many buildings than u shld be holding.
Defender doesn't necessarily mean a clan that holds multiple sites. A clan with 1 site is still a defending clan during the Vulnerable phase if they choose to try and fight for their site. Even if you own only that 1 site, you would still have difficulty in defending it against attacking brachis that don't fight back if they chose to attack your site repeatedly.

Do you really only want to take a few sites for one Vulnerable phase and then give them back during the next phase without trying to defend at all?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Defender doesn't necessarily mean a clan that holds multiple sites. A clan with 1 site is still a defending clan during the Vulnerable phase if they choose to try and fight for their site. Even if you own only that 1 site, you would still have difficulty in defending it against attacking brachis that don't fight back if they chose to attack your site repeatedly.

Do you really only want to take a few sites for one Vulnerable phase and then give them back during the next phase without trying to defend at all?
Yes it takes little extra seconds to get killed and that's the whole point there. We are way too less numbered compared to the number of defenders. Lots of times the owner of the clan doesn't come on time but their Ally come which is disadvantage to us but can't be done anything to it by us. Same way using any dino and gun is upto the players choice. It's way to childish to keep complaining on using a dino just because it takes little extra time to get killed. On the contrary can I ask defenders to use dino with lowest hp so we can kill easy?

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Yes it takes little extra seconds to get killed and that's the whole point there. We are way too less numbered compared to the number of defenders. Lots of times the owner of the clan doesn't come on time but their Ally come which is disadvantage to us but can't be done anything to it by us. Same way using any dino and gun is upto the players choice. It's way to childish to keep complaining on using a dino just because it takes little extra time to get killed. On the contrary can I ask defenders to use dino with lowest hp so we can kill easy?

There is no way for smaller clan like us to defend the buildings from 100 players. Instead we focus on exchanging buildings so we lose the one we already have but get the other one by this it makes balance.

Balance how? Defenders have lot many PPL to help while attackers are less.
Next go for peace talks and clans which are having good power always deserves camps to hold. Why not give them back and go to peace. Defenders don't want to give the camps back that's the only point I can see here.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
How would this work any example?
It would be a semi randomized factor that would change every x minutes and fluctate between a max and a min value to be multiplied to the regular drianing rate. but it would be a bit smoothed out and not completly be erradic.
That is at least the way i would plan it out.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
It would be a semi randomized factor that would change every x minutes and fluctate between a max and a min value to be multiplied to the regular drianing rate. but it would be a bit smoothed out and not completly be erradic.
would it be randomized per each conflict phase?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Ohh Soo like high map holding clan would get like 7-15 drain rate/7-9 heal rate randomizing in numbers,

Medium map holding clan will get 9-17 drain rate/10-12 heal rate randomizing numbers?

Low map holder idk maybe 11-20 drain rate / 13 - 15 heal rate randomizing numbers / rate??

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Ohh Soo like high map holding clan would get like 7-15 drain rate/7-9 heal rate randomizing in numbers,

Medium map holding clan will get 9-17 drain rate/10-12 heal rate randomizing numbers?

Low map holder idk maybe 11-20 drain rate / 13 - 15 heal rate randomizing numbers / rate??
not really, lets say we want to quarter and quadruple things as maximum and minim values.

So that would meaning a building has every 5 minutes a change in the drain, so over time it would look like:
00 Minutes-20HP
05 Minutes-30HP
10 Minutes-40HP
15 Minutes-45HP
20 Minutes-37HP
25 Minutes-32HP
30 Minutes-25HP
35 Minutes-10HP
40 Minutes-05HP
45 Minutes-10HP
But that is just an example of how i imagine it.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
not really, lets say we want to quarter and quadruple things as maximum and minim values.

So that would meaning a building has every 5 minutes a change in the drain, so over time it would look like:
00 Minutes-20HP
05 Minutes-30HP
10 Minutes-40HP
15 Minutes-45HP
20 Minutes-37HP
25 Minutes-32HP
30 Minutes-25HP
35 Minutes-10HP
40 Minutes-05HP
45 Minutes-10HP
And healing is fixed?

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
Hmm in that particular case, not planned out so far :D
ig it should remain constant becuase if its randomized if defeat the purpose of the previous random drain power chart

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Hmm in that particular case, not planned out so far :D
Bigger clans don't want to attack back just because they know smaller clans don't have the power to withstand the number of players they have. So they just want to keep defending the camps and make it difficult to take it in which we are back to square 1. Making it easy to drain will always bring peace as both attackers and defenders have something to lose while making it easy for defenders makes no better in the game as bigger clans have nothing to lose. Bigger clans in the sense other clans help the each other in order to make the attacker clan leave the game. More than the fun and enjoyment in the game , in eu1 ally has personal grudge on attacker clan(fekete) not to give the camps. That's their only moto.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
The above chart on random drain rate is alright ig... It can help prevent map trading due to its unpredictability.

I'm guessing a constant heal rate that changes depend on how many gate the clan hold is fine too.. but if during conflict phase when the current map holder start losing their gates and dropping to 1-2 gates they could go drain their allies gate if they are greedy or just lose and accept the lost of their previous gates... This would somewhat create a free for all battle?

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
00 minutes

00 Minutes-20HP
05 Minutes-30HP
10 Minutes-40HP
15 Minutes-45HP
20 Minutes-37HP
25 Minutes-32HP
30 Minutes-25HP
35 Minutes-10HP
40 Minutes-05HP
45 Minutes-10HP
00 mins , -20 hp , how much hp the tower have?