slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Highway @Alewx While using yager it seemed for me that after using burst fire skill with extra power I was killing mobs longer, than without, what was strange so then I decided to calculate how much damage I do in 1 min time while shooting with gun and skills using burst fire skill with extra power and without and it turned out that damage done in 1 min time was higher while using yager burst fire skill without extra power

These is the way I calculated:
Burst Fire skill.jpg

If my calculations are not wrong (point out wrong points in replies), it turns out that there is more profit from Burst fire skill using without extra power, what doesn't make sense, so this is what I suggest which of things could be buffed:
  • Gun damage up effect lasts 12 sec or more, like coel jump attack extra power skill's effect lasts
  • Increase damage up effect's increased damage, from 33% to 50%+
  • Decreased cooldown of Burst Fire skill's

Bravely write your suggestions

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I noticed that i made little mistake in how i wrote the calculation formula of "With extra power", the correct one is:
(22.2+(7*8)+(18*6))*60/25+(2*30)+(3*22.2)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What more i thought about is that burst fire skill's dmg should be affected with gun damage up effect right away when using that skill with extra, like shot from skill would deal 33% dmg more, as it is with coel's jump attack skill

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-