What's new

Win 500 Gold Coins for Your Ranger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Tell us one thing that you really like about your favorite dinosaur!

"Tell us one thing that you really like about your favorite dinosaur!"

~ 5 × 500 Gold Coins in Prizes ~
Post your answer and win!

This is how it works:
  1. Post your answer as a reply to this thread. A forum account is required for this. Only post once!
  2. Your user profile must include both server and ranger name in its exact spelling - otherwise your post will not be considered in the winners draw!
  3. Five winners will be drawn randomly from all replies on Tuesday, January 25.
  1. Open your user profile.

2. Enter your server and ranger name (and clan name, if applicable).

3. Scroll down and click on "Save".

:info: TIP: You can safely remove any quoted text from your reply. Ideally, your reply only contains the answer to our question. :)

aod_Lycan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
L Y C A N
Clan
Army Of Darkness
Carno because it horns look so wild

GabrielHCW

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- xG A B R I E L. -
Clan
Sax Cia Manchester
I love Brachiosaurus...
Brachiosaurus was one of the largest and toughest dinosaurs in existence. A man's head would be level with the knees of this gigantic beast. He had an immense body, a very long neck, a small head and a long tail.
A big, strong heart pumped the blood that was carried up the neck, to the small brain of the Brachiosaurus. Some scientists believe he had several hearts to pump blood through such a massive body. The strong neck muscles along the spine served to hold the head up. Unlike most dinos, their front legs were longer than their hind legs.
Brachiosaurus could reach the tops of trees that were out of reach of other herbivores. Thanks to its long neck, it could tear off the tallest leaves, as giraffes do. It had strong jaws, with spoon-shaped teeth with sharp edges, capable of pulling out tender shoots and twigs.
Brachiosaurus' paws ended in short, stubby toes. Under the bones of his feet dele there was a kind of padding that cushioned the impact of his weight on his paws. These were kept taut under the body, which helped support their 30 or more tones. This is why elephants also keep their legs straight.
Brachiosaurus needed to eat huge portions of food so that its huge body would have enough energy to grow and move. An elephant eats about 150 kg of food a day. Brachiosaurus probably up to ten times as much: 1500 kg. It traveled in packs and roamed over large areas of land in search of young trees.
Due to Brachiosaurus' weight, there was a time when scientists thought it lived in rivers and lakes, where water would support its weight. They thought his paws would sink into the ground if he walked on solid ground. Since his nostrils were high on his skull, he could keep his head afloat to breathe. In the water, this dino would be safe from attacks by ferocious carnivores.

Doctor_21

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Doctor_21
Clan
Baby Shark
best thing about dino storm is chatting with friends from all around the world and having a good time :D

Semogg_

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Semogg_
Clan
- Imperio RoyaL -
Coelo because he activates a skill and can run a marathon

Kaisen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Igris
Clan
Elysium
rex's brutal bite with EP

liel femayor

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- eliahmed -
Clan
clam steel romeroMEX
Me gustan las habilidades del rex

ByJake

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
ByJake
Clan
Not yet
Coelo because he is Flash since you have pressed the W and if you use the ability you fly.

Carno Hammer God

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-Afoss.
Clan
- Eternal Kingdom -
coel because is easy to escape and play range

AayousH01

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
lIl_SilentKnight_lIl
Clan
-Volume Zero-
REX because it can roar enemies away if a stability implant is not used!

freddy11

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-I-Freddy Krueger-I-
Clan
- MaD BullS -
The skills of the carnotaur are excellent either for hunting, pvp or wars because melee has no equal, only the rex can face him, his first ability with an extra allows you to do critical hits in a row with either a dino or a weapon and this is effective because some players tend to move away and this allows you to have an advantage at a distance because all your attacks will be a critical hit and this makes a big difference as well as his second carnage ability, he has no rival he knows how to use it well

ChaosGod

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Abanoub_bahig
Clan
Burn
Rex its big body and the brutal bite which make enemy bleed

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rose789
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
I love how the Ankylosaurus walks! It has an adorable waddle, and it also has a lot of health!

Guts

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Yamatou
Clan
- Resurrection -
The skills of the carnotaur are excellent either for hunting, pvp or wars because melee has no equal, only the rex can face him, his first ability with an extra allows you to do critical hits in a row with either a dino or a weapon and this is effective because some players tend to move away and this allows you to have an advantage at a distance because all your attacks will be a critical hit and this makes a big difference as well as his second carnage ability, he has no rival he knows how to use it well

Brunolp25

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
IJ.Bruno_SkG.JI
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
Tyranossaurus Rex because he is the most beautiful dino and his attacks are very useful.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
rex bcs its strong

LasTSlayeR

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
LasTSlayeR
Clan
Legends
I love all the tank dinos because they keep me alive for a long time. ( They slowed down a lot with the last update, just like the turtle, but I still love it. )

Patrick09

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I P O L A R I S I-
Clan
Golden Army
I like carno, because he looks very smart with his horns and his skills are also good, especially for hunting.

Isaac Palacios

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
6-Magnum Diesel-9
Clan
Clan of The Best
Rex Rex Rex Rex Re x Rex Rex Rex

Xx_Yuki_xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-I- Rin -I-
Clan
-NkSF-
I really like Carno cause of the damage it deals and the 50% Critical Hits that Flesh Attack with EXTRA POWER does :D

Phenix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-l- DaRk Devil -I-
Clan
- resurection -
Tyrannosauros Rex because is so pretty and strong 💪

Dioxy

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProKoS -I-
Clan
- Asylum -

Rex its big body and the brutal bite which make enemy bleed

LegendarySpirit

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
LegendarySpirit
Clan
n/a
View attachment 43108

This is how it works:
  1. Post your answer as a reply to this thread. A forum account is required for this. Only post once!
  2. Your user profile must include both server and ranger name in its exact spelling - otherwise your post will not be considered in the winners draw!

:info: TIP: You can safely remove any quoted text from your reply. Ideally, your reply only contains the answer to our question. :)
Hello,
what i really like about this game is that every dino has his own ritual to die... I will explain, ... they all have a short different move at the end of their life.
The favorite dinosaur... I think to me it is the brachiosaurus as it reflects a bit the size on our own imagination between the cowboy and the dinosaur. The way that dinosaur moves forward, the synchronization between the body and the long neck ...it's an amazing good job.
Also how every cowboy from time to time caresses his dinosaur ... it really shows the attention to details of the creators.
I am still new to all mechanics of dinostorm and i am really enjoying it.
The next thing is about how the designers have been able to make those dinosaurs alive. When i play this game i am really sucked in that fantastic world that dinostorm created for all of us.
Thank you in advance, keep up the good work.

ArgentH

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Brisingr
Clan
-/-

XxASSASSINOxX

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
XxASSASSINOxX
Clan
-Freedom Fighters-
rex because he roars

ALff

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Gandalf.El Blanco-
Clan
IMPERIUM
View attachment 43108

This is how it works:

My favorite dinosaur is the brachiosaurus, it is the most impressive for me, and I love its transformation, plus all the skins look great on it.

pavkataax

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Dweezil
Clan
Greek Aces
t-rex because is strongest dino

Jovitor Rodrigues

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
_jovitor_
Clan
knights of darkenss
Gosto muito do Pachy, eu gosto dele por causa da habilidade 2 dele, que paraliza o player ou mob, gosto dessa habilidade para caçar é muito boa.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-R A G N A R O K-
Clan
meseleVATAN
t-rex because he's strong and he's so cool with his roar (/)

Status
Not open for further replies.